The online racing simulator
New Cruise Server!!!!!!!
(65 posts, started )
no need to be like that at all at least suome people are making an effort
oh no.. not another one...
I dropped by for 5 minutes, said 'hey' and nobody replied, I then left.

Is it like that on all cruise servers?

DK
sory
sorry i was busy i saw u said hey but u left so sorry...
seriously, that freewebs stuff is the last crap, if ur going for something like that go to www.myfreeforum.org
much better, faster and just as easy.
Two best cruising servers:

[LTC] Live To Cruise
[LTC] Live To Cruise 2

NO NEED OTHERS!

:lovies3d::laola:
Quote from mcintyrej :Pff, i'm tired of seeing more and more of these servers coming up.

Why does everyone want to host their own?! Hosting another cruise server doesn't make you cool.

Also, why can't ANYONE make an original version? You've got the best and most realistic cruise track in the world on LFS and no one uses it! Everyone seems to use FE Black.

South City FTW!

[TC] had that for a while. I think it was at SO5. It was even on the correct (left) side of the road for driving. But, since the vast majority of LFS players are from Right side driving countries, it got overshadowed quickly, which is when we replaced it with jamaica, which is too cramped now that we (i) decided to run the servers at 28 slots. But, if you ask my opinion, origional Autox layout (with small edits) FTW. (which we still use).
Quote from ZORER :oh no.. not another one...

Exactly the sameI though when I first saw the topic :/

Well, I have of course raced on the servers, but I think the 3.. or 4? we have now is enough, they aren`t full eighter, so why we need more?
Well, it can allways be fun with different servers, but when they all are the same it`s...pretty usless if you ask me..
Quote from The Very End :Exactly the sameI though when I first saw the topic :/

Well, I have of course raced on the servers, but I think the 3.. or 4? we have now is enough, they aren`t full eighter, so why we need more?
Well, it can allways be fun with different servers, but when they all are the same it`s...pretty usless if you ask me..

I agree entirely.
1 good think,
we only had 20 already

reintjan
Ive just checked out our webbie, and i went to the place where you show the cop car image, and u do know, the pattern on the car is REALLY SERIOUSLY out of line!
#63 - Mc21
lol freewebs ftl.
Quote from drifter06 :Yer but this is better than that tc jamaica thats so over crouded

The only reason its crowded (i.e. has 21+4admins there) some of the time is that its popular... if your judging us badly because people like to join our server, its really saying u dont want your server to be full

Anyway, good luck with it.

-Brad
Quote :Yer but this is better than that tc jamaica thats so over crouded

Ok, here is the golden rule :

IT CANOT EVER BE OVER CROUDED\CROWDED!

The more, the merrier, or what you damn englishmen says

Point is, less driver is borring, but if you got like 32 cars at same time in race, hehe, damn that is a lot more fun that runing around alone with 3 other people in spec mode!

New Cruise Server!!!!!!!
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG