The online racing simulator
New Cruise Server!!!!!!!
(65 posts, started )
New Cruise Server!!!!!!!
new cruise server [ECC] EUROPEAN CITY CRUISE check it out its wiked

www.freewebs.com/europeancitycruise

Teamspeak uklfsts.hopto.org
Oh wow! A cruise server!!1 Why hasnt anyone thought of that before...

...oh wait, they have...many a time
ECC european city cruise !!!!!!!!
This server is good plz guive it a trial run once its full it will be great
Red text makes baby Jesus cry.
Quote from The General Lee :Oh wow! A cruise server!!1 Why hasnt anyone thought of that before...

...oh wait, they have...many a time

Yer but this is better than that tc jamaica thats so over crouded
-
(Hankstar) DELETED by Hankstar
2 post about the same thing with one in red makes Jesus cry and kill a cat is upset mode. But well done either way.
text
shal i change the coluur
What about CLC, L-The other one etc...
It's too late, the damage has been done. At least yours wasn't in HUGE BOLD CAPS like the other guy's thread though
Dude, your BB code kung-fu is poor. This is what I get when I click your URL (without the spaces):

"h ttp:// <b>[u rl]w ww.freewebs.com/EUROPEANCITYCRUISE[/url] </b>"

http://www.freewebs.com/EUROPEANCITYCRUISE
But when I go there^, it says "Oops! We can't find that page." Summat's broken, aye.
See my post - page not found
See my edit -
Thanks, would be nice to see what you guys have to offer in all seriousness.
TBH I don't even know what you do on a cruise server - it obviously isn't racing, so what do you do?
Cruise! But once you have seen one cruise server, you have seen them all
Quote from Hankstar :TBH I don't even know what you do on a cruise server - it obviously isn't racing, so what do you do?

cruise have police recruitment in sim activities police chases etc
OK. Not my cuppa
So, compared to CLC and T-the other one. What does your do thats theirs doesn't?
Quote from The General Lee :So, compared to CLC and T-the other one. What does your do thats theirs doesn't?

well we only started it the other day we dont just let any old noob driver be a copper we recruit them with stages and we will be putting in sim acitivities in the server to maybe buy cars car insurance ...along those lines and for the second pits to be available for police officers to start from which needs to be programmed of course
NOOOOOOOOOOO them cruise server are useless tbh,sorry to be harsh but it's starting too annoy me the way that everyone goes into them and the racing server's are left empty,cruise=GTA etc no need in a racing sim tbh,but everyone has there own opinion
does this one have insim?
this server ECC is excellent !!!

New Cruise Server!!!!!!!
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG