The online racing simulator
#26 - mr_x
I'd like to drive FE Club with my Toyota Yaris :P see if I can beat my UF1 times
i would build aston historic or north
Have to agree, with a second though Aston North is a great racing track, just bad there isn`t a lot of servers that running it... but that was not this topic subject.. anyway, would be fun to see that track in real life, would be a classic
Fern Bay Green.
I don't know what it is about the FE tracks that I like, but I love 'em
It'd be Westhill for me, love drifting the FXR there.
Kyoto Long its the nuremburg ring(prolly spelt rong...) of LFS in my opinion i know an AS track is longer but the atmosphere in Kyoto is much...more...um...nicer lol
Quote from Dajmin :Fern Bay Green.
I don't know what it is about the FE tracks that I like, but I love 'em

With you all the way. Fern Bay just feels the best for me.
I would have to build 2 tracks. Any of the FE configs at my house, or Blackwood, then build Aston National at my neighbor's down the road. That way, his place would be filled with way too many people crashing everywhere and I'll have my FE track all to myself along with the few veterans here in the States that I'm sure would come and visit.

Be sure to laugh at the fools all yelling restart at the corner of my road as you pass by their AS3 track on your way to my place .
Any of them would be fun to take my car out on in my book.

Actually, I wouldn't want to take my car out on the Oval, I don't really enjoy such racing (nor do I enjoy watching it).
Quote from mrodgers :I would have to build 2 tracks. Any of the FE configs at my house, or Blackwood, then build Aston National at my neighbor's down the road. That way, his place would be filled with way too many people crashing everywhere and I'll have my FE track all to myself along with the few veterans here in the States that I'm sure would come and visit.

Be sure to laugh at the fools all yelling restart at the corner of my road as you pass by their AS3 track on your way to my place .

lol... Nice. KY3R(FZR) or possibly FE_black(LX6) would be my choices. Something nice and long that you can get into a groove.
It would have to be Blackwood in FXO's
I'd love a hack around AS Nat on a GSXR1000.

Would be epic coming off the final chicane, twisting in the wrist and going down the pit straight on the back wheel
#38 - FL!P
If money wasn't in the equation, I'd build the whole Fern Bay...

in Jamaica. :banana_ra
AS Cadet in a UF1000 - that's about the only LFS car I'd trust myself with IRL
Quote from Syfoon :I'd love a hack around AS Nat on a GSXR1000.

Would be epic coming off the final chicane, twisting in the wrist and going down the pit straight on the back wheel

Nice one, hadn't thought about going round on a bike!!
oooohhhh i want my zx7r back
All of Blackwood. It'd be pretty cool driving up to Blackwood, parking your car in the car park - or even "on the roof" - and going for a spin on track
It's funny, but even though I usually enjoy SO tracks most in online racing, I'd like BL most in real life. And that's not so much because it's less dangerous than SO, it's the athmosphere, I think. Imho it suits track days or racing at club level best.
Blackwood
Blackwood parking lot!!!
If I had the money I would build the whole aston course . Love as1 with that drop down chicane and of course blackwood as I have a sentiment for it
i think i would prefer Kyoto GP and a coupel of Saubers in my garage.
LX6 in SO1!!!!!

or the GTRs...or XRT, or even any car at Blackwood!!!!!!!!
westhill with FXR

i like elevation changes (i am from austria )
BL3 lower case text

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG