The online racing simulator
Quote from srdsprinter :The avtar! That outside move will haunt me always, what a pass...

Yeah, and thank you LX month for inspiring this Avatar that I will not change, because that has to be one of the most exciting bits of racing I've had in a LONG while in LFS. Good thing you are a great driver, and didn't just run me off the track.

[/OT]
I think BL1 would be a lot of fun in real life. FOX. Try real hard not to kill myself in the first sector...I'd realistically probably be two or three seconds slower there minimum.
Ky gp long@XRR
Blackwood GP in an FO8, or Kyoto National. The two must be the most realistic of the bunch.
#55 - Jakg
Quote from creativesurgeon :Blackwood GP in an FO8, or Kyoto National. The two must be the most realistic of the bunch.

KY Nat is Indianapolis with one turn missing, there all in the same order as well!

AS Nat is inspired by Magny Cours
Quote from Jakg :KY Nat is Indianapolis with one turn missing

Surely not. KY Nat is actually fun.
#58 - Jakg
Quote from LFSn00b :Indianapolis

and Ky Nat(attachment)

Yes they look really close to each other

Oval section, turn right 90°, short straight into a 180, then round a long, midspeed, wide 180, left right, 270° corner, then a large double 90° back onto the oval.

Seems pretty similar minus 2 turns to me
Quote from deggis :It's slightly similar with Lausitzring/Eurospeedway too.

I reckon that'd be fun in an LX6
Blackwood, By far the most iconic track of LFS. When you think LFS you can't not think of blackwood and the history it has.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG