The online racing simulator
:dyes
#52 - Dmt
Very nice Big grin

May I request for your reflection mode.. Uhmm
mmm guys I´m in a compute center in my university so, i can watch another link plaese
#54 - nyox
Thanks for re-upload, Nyox.
awesome!! Thumbs up Nod
I don't see what all the fuss is about with this one... 8/10
why is this lagging like hell??
Quote from BigTime :I don't see what all the fuss is about with this one... 8/10

You consider 2 pages as a fuss? Also keep in mind that this is over a year old.
It’s normal not to like it, but you can easily see that there is some effort put in that vid.

Apart that it may not float your boat can you find any noticeable editing or camerawork mistakes?

note: The youtube link has not the same vid as the download link
Quote from kaynd :You consider 2 pages as a fuss? Also keep in mind that this is over a year old.

I see a 10/10 and a few 9.99's and 9.5's. This is not a 9.5 in my book. Shrug

I think its a nice video, just saying I don't see why everyone is rating it so high...

However, I really like the text effects in the intro.
hm the video which is been presented here has no text effects at the beginning.

I think you are talking about the 1min trailer that is uploaded at youtube but has nothing to do with the main video content.Shrug

This is the actual video http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=0QGE155A
(it's 6min 9sec long)
Quote from kaynd :hm the video which is been presented here has no text effects at the beginning.

Yeah, I was referring to the youtube link, which I now see isn't even the video of interest. Now I get to say, "hey, can we get that in streaming!"
#63 - feat
Now this was really tight, enjoyed all the stuff there, nice moves, effects and work with cameras. Love'd the effects with car crash and guy's movement.
I didn't liked low fps and that car sounds at some moments, but overall, im going for all 5 eyes for this.
Great work guys.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG