Driver B
Driver C
Lag
Nobody - Racing Incident
All 3
Driver A
The Blame Game - Pilot Episode
***17th July - No More Votes Please***

This is my new series, called The Blame Game. This show allows you to view a crash that happened in a game that I was playing in, and decide who is to blame. Drivers aren't named in this movie. I was not part of this particular crash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTYvygPVkSA

You can choose from 6 options:
Who's to blame?
Driver A
Driver B
Driver C
All 3
Lag
Nobody - Racing incident

The results will be shown in the next episode!

I hope you enjoy, and also tell me what you think and what to improve.
C should not have tried to squeeze in between the two, and should have used shift+p.

One vote for C!
What a great idea, I love it! See the replay, judge and then see how many people agree with you. But a top down view is usually the best. And try to get rid of the skins that would identify someone by deleting it from the skins_x folder. Also, try to get people to send you their replays of hard to judge accidents.

In this case driver C started it, but B was also pushing it by going so close.
Quote from kurent :What a great idea, I love it! See the replay, judge and then see how many people agree with you. But a top down view is usually the best. And try to get rid of the skins that would identify someone by deleting it from the skins_x folder. Also, try to get people to send you their replays of hard to judge accidents.

Thanks! Good idea about the skins. How to I know which specific skins to delete from the folder?
Do you think I'd be allowed to post this in general discussion?
Hmm I remember there is a feature where you can see which skins are loaded into the memory, but it would be easier to just rename the skins_x folder so LFS doesn't find it. If it demands the folder then just create an empty folder with that name, but LFS will probably do that on it's own when it doesn't find it.

If you ask me I think these series belongs in the movie section.
Quote from kurent :Hmm I remember there is a feature where you can see which skins are loaded into the memory, but it would be easier to just rename the skins_x folder so LFS doesn't find it. If it demands the folder then just create an empty folder with that name, but LFS will probably do that on it's own when it doesn't find it.

If you ask me I think these series belongs in the movie section.

Ah I see. Thanks. I'll remember that for next time.

Is there also a way to recolour the cars that have their skins missing so the viewers can tell them apart?
Lol!!!! thats sooo cool!, like one of those programmes it is

Also...Driver C, he squeezed in between those two, he should have braked a little, and then Spectated immmeadiately after he had lost it
#9 - herki
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Is there also a way to recolour the cars that have their skins missing so the viewers can tell them apart?

Easy, 1² pixel skin with the same name
Driver C.
#11 - d6nn
driver b, driver c not to be blamed, u may pass wherever u like when you do it clean, and driver c did nothing wrong by trying to overtake in the middle, driver b got itchy and rubbed alot
New The Blame Game Logo:
Attached images
Logo2.gif
Nice!!!!, your doing a great job of this mate
I'm blaming driver C. Not because he kept his nose in, but because he turned towards driver B and caused the collision. If he'd held his line there would've been no contact.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm blaming driver C. Not because he kept his nose in, but because he turned towards driver B and caused the collision. If he'd held his line there would've been no contact.

Of course, lag could have caused that also?
Voted for driver B - should have given a little more room. Having sad that, driver C could have lifted.

Awesome game idea by the way. And I like the presenter's voice - clear and well spoken.
Quote from tristancliffe :Voted for driver B - should have given a little more room. Having sad that, driver C could have lifted.

Awesome game idea by the way. And I like the presenter's voice - clear and well spoken.

Why should he have lifted? His door was at about the same height as the others. He was there before the gap was so small. Driver B had no reason to go to the left. Driver C had no choice, but go to the left too.

If you say it's driver C's fault, it means that the middle car is always wrong when there are three cars near eachother..
If anything it´s B´s fault. He had room on his right to give space. But I voted for a racing incident, there was no intention to deliberately take someone out. A few inches here and there and there wouldn´t have been a crash. These things sometimes just happen.
Driver B could have moved to the right, but he had 2 cars on his right going in to T1, you can't see everything.

Driver B could have prevented it, but it was a racing incident.
Clearly driver B. He should have (and could have) left more room on his left, forcing driver C to make contact with driver A. One could say that driver C could've lifted BUT driver B was at fault first and it was his responsibility to be aware of those next to him.
Quote from herki :Easy, 1² pixel skin with the same name

So find the name of the skins used, then edit them to make them different right?
Great idea!

Would be nice to see some other angles, and slow-motion of the actual contact

The music is a bit crazy for me, makes me want to come to a snap decision rather than analysing! Maybe that's the plan?
#24 - DeKo
awk shoite, i just saw the first few seconds with the cars flying halfway across the planet and voted lag, After watching more its evidently B >_<
Good idea, and very well done!

I vote for driver B. He had time to see that C was alongside, and he could have left some more room (without loss of speed for himself).

Quote from Mp3 Astra :New The Blame Game Logo:

Shouldn't there be a big hand in it, with a pointing index finger?

The Blame Game - Pilot Episode
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG