Closed since :
Driver B
Driver C
Lag
Nobody - Racing Incident
All 3
Driver A
an odd mix of Bs driving lag and a racing incident

considering the point is to put the blame on someone ill say all of them ... serves them right for still racing as nat
#27 - SamH
I don't like this naming/shaming. It's FAR from constructive, and it's strictly against the forum rules. Either find a way to lose team skins and any/all possible identifiers from the movies in this "game", or we'll have to start looking at alternative methods of preventing naming/blaming/shaming on this forum.
I voted for C, he moved into B, but there was a little bit of lag the second driver C got twitchy, so probably i should have voted racing incident. Me personally try to avoid these 3 wide close encounters, most of the time it ends like this. A little bit of lift on the throttle and driver C could have had a good view of Driver A+B knocking each other of the track in turn 1
#29 - Iron
What a cool idea it is! I've had this on my mind too, not a game, but only asking judgement from my incidents without disclosing the other drivers' usernames. Maybe if you run out of replays, I can give you some of mine.
I voted racing incident... B misjudged the space he should have left for those other two cars and it seems as if C looked to his left, saw how close he was to A, got scared and his evasive action took them out in the end...

And what's with those silly "he should have telepitted"??? Avoiding obstacles (wrecks) is one skill in racecraft, and this is still racing afterall...
Quote from SamH :I don't like this naming/shaming. It's FAR from constructive, and it's strictly against the forum rules. Either find a way to lose team skins and any/all possible identifiers from the movies in this "game", or we'll have to start looking at alternative methods of preventing naming/blaming/shaming on this forum.

I really do just see it as a game. A bit of friendly debate where there is no naming and shaming going on. It allows people to see other points of view and maybe understand other reasons for accidents when seeing other points of view.

I admit that this movie didn't disguise the players well enough, but I'll work on that for the next one.
It would make it easier if the skins were replaced with ones that said A, B and C.
Quote from Iron :What a cool idea it is! I've had this on my mind too, not a game, but only asking judgement from my incidents without disclosing the other drivers' usernames. Maybe if you run out of replays, I can give you some of mine.

Just contact me via the website and I'll be happy to!
Driver B, for the same reason LFSn00b said.
Quote from Darkone55 :Why should he have lifted? His door was at about the same height as the others. He was there before the gap was so small. Driver B had no reason to go to the left. Driver C had no choice, but go to the left too.

If you say it's driver C's fault, it means that the middle car is always wrong when there are three cars near eachother..

Because C would have seen the gap narrowing, and as he had stuck is car in the middle he might have guessed that the others hadn't realised he was there. But I still say B, which is what I voted for. Just saying that C could have done something about it, got on the inside, and passed them both.
Haha, who else rolled their eyes when Aston National and GTR's were mentioned?
Quote from jayhawk :Haha, who else rolled their eyes when Aston National and GTR's were mentioned?

Why would you roll your eyes?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Why would you roll your eyes?

Because AS3/GTR is the most played out combo in LFS, and CD server's are a breeding ground for massive crashes like the one shown. (there's so much more to LFS than AS3/GTR)

That said, I couldn't tell what C was thinking trying to squeeze both A&B off the road, so C was to blame.

(love the concept, keep this up!)
I vote for Driver B, who could have given more room and would still have had the inside by T1. It's hard to vote for lag, even though Driver C did get twitchy after putting himself in a tight spot... but who honestly goes out and drives defensively against the potential of lag?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :So find the name of the skins used, then edit them to make them different right?

Exactly
I voted driver B, he either didnt notice the guy on his inside, our didnt care, either way, the incident could have been avoided
Just wondering, how often would you people like to see this show? I was thinking once a week at first, hence the long polling time, but I could make them more often if it was required. What do you think?
Weekly sounds good, that way it wouldn't get oversaturated, let the community focus on one at a time.
Driver C could have lifted & avoided the accident but Driver B caused the accident by not looking or leaving room before moving across.

So B is to blame as he closed the door way to late, what an idiot!
No doubt, B's fault.
Driver C as he should have let off the accelerator and got into Driver A or B's draft. Then had another shot at it in t1.
But then again B had enough room to not hit C! So both somewhat to blame, there is not BC Only AD ahh
B - He moved across without checking who was there, lack of awareness and observation.
all the normal racers would vote for c because he is the one who hit the cars but if u are smart you realise it was B he was squashing C and if C braked sum1 hit him so he had nowhere to go it was unfair move from B
B, no doubt about it. If i was C i would have never lifted, no wai!
You have to be kidding. There was quite a bit of room for C to get through, I have to squeeze through tighter places on a regular basis. I mean, just look at the amount of room between those cars, you could almost shove a UF1 through there.

I vote C for not knowing how to squeeze through tight situations.

SERIOUSLY! Watch driver C and use the pause button. Driver B seems to stop moving over and driver C just randomly swerves hitting the back of B. That forces B into a slice that closes the gap even more but at that point C is already out of it.

The Blame Game - Pilot Episode
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG