The online racing simulator
really good jobs guys theyr amazing.. Now its my turn to ask :P

Can i have my car in 3 diff positions. 2 stationary pics a frontal and a back pic and then can i have a pic of it drifting round a corner on a track? id really appreciate it xD..

Oh btw can they all be 1280x1024

Heres the skin
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/bhups/XRT_Bhups-1.jpg
Bit overkill on the "Private" thing Nice skin though.

I've got a skin I would like to get rendered, can't post the skin file though, cos' it's an request by a friend of mine. who wants to use it for display in a store (on the tv's they sell) so it needs to be the highest quality render possible I'll pb the one who's up to the challenge (C4oZ? :rolleyes: )

(Ps. I'm not getting paid or anything by the store he's working for and the skin will go public in a while)
@C40Z: Any chance to share those tail lights?
Quote from chrinaeg :nice skin

Thanks a lot mate, nice render

What happened to the wing though?
Quote from Riders Motion :@C40Z: Any chance to share those tail lights?

from which car dude show me a picture

greetz caoz
Rende
Are there anyone who will rende this for me with the helmet on the roof of the car
:elefant:
(private skin)
Attached images
FXR_FL 1064.jpg
HEL_FL 1064.jpg
Nice XRT skin Anserius.
Attached images
render_anserius.jpg
The ones from Boggis' XRT (White / Blue Skin) Thank you!
Well.. here's the skin I was talking about a few posts back.. I've made it private for now so please don't download if you're not willing to render it. I'll release a public version in a few days in the FZ skins section.

I would prefer a set of rims like the (in-game) FXR has if possible, if not the (in-game) FZR rims Also if possible the standard FZR rear wing mounts. And if it's not too much trouble I would like the car from 2 angles in 1 shot, if possible 1 with open doors (open the normal way, not "wing" style, it's a racing car, not a tuning car).

Many many many many (x10.000) thanks in advance
Attached images
FZR_SGD_Kijkshop_priv.jpg
I spotted a mistake; you wrote 'Paited by: Sponge' on the hood
@Riders Motion: here dude the tail lights

@sponge: nice skin mate

attachments have 1280x1024

greetz caoz
Someone
Quote from Riders Motion :I spotted a mistake; you wrote 'Paited by: Sponge' on the hood

oops
Quote from C40Z :@Riders Motion: here dude the tail lights

@sponge: nice skin mate

attachments have 1280x1024
[big pic.]

[big pic.]

greetz caoz

Awesome work! Love'm
Quote from C40Z :@Riders Motion: here dude the tail lights

Thanks mate but hmm... can you send me the rest of the interior, cuz now the cf console doesn't fit the rest of the car
@c4oz aawww u not gonna do mine? <3
Hello! I want a new desktop... with my team cars in it... so please if someone have some free time for rendering this skins. Thank you in advance!

Edit: Damn you're fast ).... i was editing it :|
Quote from Ovidiu23 :Hello! I want a new desktop... with my team cars in it... so please if someone have some free time for rendering this skins. Thank you in advance!

What about posting your skin... Demo Racer
can anyone render my private skin please?
Attached images
XRT_KeisuPersonal.jpg
can someone render this skin that sponge made for (thanks budy )
Attached images
FZR_SGDflamesH.jpg
Quote from funnybone2 :can someone render this skin that sponge made for (thanks budy )

no prob ^.^ (i still love those flames i made.. they are my best yet/ever)
ANYONE
Hi again folks, ive just made a new drift skin, and i wondered if anyone could render it It would be nice to have some cool rims on the car. Like TE-37's or something, but im not very touchy.
Attached images
XRT_XRDrift.jpg
Could someone please render this skin for me, its for the MRT Madness MNR championship.. really would be nice to have an awesome looking render .

Thanks alot...
Attached images
MRT_ital.jpg
Would greatly appreciate it if somebody could render my FO8 skin. not anything fantastic, just a quick thing would be fine
Attached images
FO8_ARTGP06.jpg
great mrt skin, hope u like the render aoun

attachment have 1280x1024

greetz caoz

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG