2 Camera work in editing program
3 High Fps

bad sides
1 a bit of lags
2 not consistant twins (sometimes)
3 major errors like crashes
4 too much black and white in car views
5 music isnt my style
6 you could do some other stuff, utilize the parking lot for example...

overall
7/10
what he said Thumbs up
seen a scence twice ...
got boring..
lag..
music eh.. but than.. nah still eh...

but ill give you the quality and the high fps..
what fps u recorded at ?
30 fps..
...isn't very high compared to some 120fps recorded vids..
#8 - Jakg
120 fps vids? UTTERLY pointless seeing as i don't know anyone with a 120 Hz monitor
If you disable Vsync, the FPS can exceed the monitor's refresh rate, but then you are risking that some frames will be torn in "half" and overlap each other. At least that's how I understand this. But anything over the 85 FPS really is the world of extreme competitive gaming which probably isn't anything more then the placebo effect. Also, there is a difference between FPS for movies and for games, with movies you only need 25 FPS for it to appear smooth while the same FPS in games will appear to studder. ...must...stop....writting...

On the movie I would just like to add that it seemed a little strange watching Czech Drift while listening to some Japanese singer. Shrug
At least I think that was Japanese.. Shy
Quote from kurent :If you disable Vsync, the FPS can exceed the monitor's refresh rate, but then you are risking that some frames will be torn in "half" and overlap each other. At least that's how I understand this. But anything over the 85 FPS really is the world of extreme competitive gaming which probably isn't anything more then the placebo effect. Also, there is a difference between FPS for movies and for games, with movies you only need 25 FPS for it to appear smooth while the same FPS in games will appear to studder. ...must...stop....writting...

On the movie I would just like to add that it seemed a little strange watching Czech Drift while listening to some Japanese singer. Shrug
At least I think that was Japanese.. Shy

no japanse!!!
So was that:

no japanse!!!
or
no, japanse!!!

Razz
Quote from Jakg :120 fps vids? UTTERLY pointless seeing as i don't know anyone with a 120 Hz monitor

You obviously know very few people as my monitor is good for 170Hz Big grin

Good stuff, although the drifting part was a let down.

my new drift video
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG