The online racing simulator
no none of the above never stock decent PC hardware..its always the same old shite, and there are no good quality PC stores in Dublin or surrounding county's too my knowledge...I don't have the spondoolicks for a G25 atm so I'll need to go get one from somewhere(or wait and buy G25 if I skimp on baby food and nappies for a month )
Quote from CSU1 :no none of the above never stock decent PC hardware..its always the same old shite, and there are no good quality PC stores in Dublin or surrounding county's too my knowledge...I don't have the spondoolicks for a G25 atm so I'll need to go get one from somewhere(or wait and buy G25 if I skimp on baby food and nappies for a month )

Why not a DFP look on Ebay or something even look around the forum someone might sell ya one
Put me down, even though I'm late and will be reserve. I doubt all will make it, I have to teach sully a lesson about loving my girlfriend Kate!
CSU1, what momo are you looking at? The red one is the only one worth spending money on and they are out of production. You can buy them used on ebay, but they are not cheap.

Id say get an MS Sidewinder for now (I have about 12K miles on mine). You could probably get one for 50yoyos or less. They have optical "pots", so technically they dont wear out as such. Then when you have the dough, get a G25.

/edit, is there a password on the server for the league races? If not, maybe there should be?
Quote from jamesrowe :Put me down, even though I'm late and will be reserve. I doubt all will make it, I have to teach sully a lesson about loving my girlfriend Kate!

hehe bring it on winner takes all (kate)
Quote from TopGuyTom :Spoilsport! See ya on the track later

Don't think James would be happy to see pic's off his Gf on the net.
Quote from 11SuLLy11 : Don't think James would be happy to see pic's off his Gf on the net.

LOL, you guys could make a skin with piccie in tribute. Call it Team Kate
Quote from TopGuyTom :LOL, you guys could make a skin with piccie in tribute. Call it Team Kate

How about..... NO Just because my girlfriend is hot, no need to bring her into this
Quote from jamesrowe :How about..... NO Just because my girlfriend is hot, no need to bring her into this

I know she's HAAAAWT second thought let's bring her in
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :I know she's HAAAAWT second thought let's bring her in

She has not even attempted to try LFS yet. She does not even know about it

One day she will come round mine and the wheel will be left out, uh-oh!
Quote from TopGuyTom :/edit, is there a password on the server for the league races? If not, maybe there should be?

Of course there will be
I said in the "Calendar" Sticky that i will PM it to all drivers before the 1st race.
Quote from nikimere :Of course there will be
I said in the "Calendar" Sticky that i will PM it to all drivers before the 1st race.

Aye, Ive been going directly to this thread and only noticed today that we had our own sub-forum, complete with aformentioned sticky!
Quote from jamesrowe :She has not even attempted to try LFS yet. She does not even know about it

sure you can only tell her about LFS when you are married 40+ years, or else she will leave
not a bad idea Niall .....
Quote from jamesrowe :She has not even attempted to try LFS yet. She does not even know about it

Shes has seen my wheel plenty times
She has seen my _ _ _ _ plenty of times!
F E E T ?
Quote from dadge :F E E T ?

No, S O C K... As she has seen/smelt that, she is ready for anything!!
Excuse me but why is Kate on the reserve list?! She should be top of the list!!!
The start time is a bit early for me on a Monday, so unfortunately I can't join in
I love that GTi racing is being encouraged by this though, so whilst I can't race in the actual event, I have been enjoying the practice server racing a lot
Quote from sinbad :The start time is a bit early for me on a Monday, so unfortunately I can't join in
I love that GTi racing is being encouraged by this though, so whilst I can't race in the actual event, I have been enjoying the practice server racing a lot

8:00 is too early? That's a shame... Your right though the practising is great fun
Might see you on later tonight so!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG