The online racing simulator
GT4 - The Fake Driving Simulation.
(58 posts, started )
Quote :without the driving aids, with a wheel and changed the wheel settings to simulation?

I did and with a DFP and it felt OK, but this was before I drove a real car or played LFS with a wheel and I haven't looked back since.

Quote :they said the PS2's Processor, and overall power wasnt good enough to use the advantage of the REAL physics engine they have.

That's fair enough but they still had the cheek to call it "the real driving sim".
GT4 is no where near as good as LFS, live with it.

live for speed is accurate crash and more cars plus maybe modification of cars would own any gt but would be equal to forza
Quote from LFSn00b :With GT4 graphics and LFS physics LFS would be the best simulator.

The graphics I don't need so much, but the licences would be terrific...
Quote from Mr.Muh :It is already, isn´t it?

I think he meant it would be even better, but it would be a MAJOR fps hog.
Quote from LFSn00b :With GT4 graphics and LFS physics LFS would be the best simulator.

GT4 graphics?!

GT:HD graphics - yes please.
i have downloaded GT:HD onto my PS3 (Demo version though) and idk whether there still improving the graphics, but i find the graphics really rough. Before you flame me, let me explain. On GT:HD, the people, streets, tarmac, buildings, mountains, trees, grass and all that stuff looks really nice, but, then onto the cars. The lights on the cars look nicely detailed, but the actual car itself looks VERY rough imho. It looks as if they have little or no AA/AF. Also, i think the physics are worse then GT4, for example, i have unlocked all the cars on the demo version (standard AND tuned) and if you go round T1 before the jump less than 15mph, you start to slide off the road and get billows of smoke. I much prefer GT4's physics over GT'Hd's. and about the graphics, i have a HD tv with a HD cable on the best display setting (1080i) so it's to its best possible state of looks, yet it still looks rougher than a pineapple!!
look at the description
Quote :P.S. Since there have been many suggestions, I'd like to note that you don't have to recommend Live for Speed to me. It's my favorite driving sim and I've been playing it since 2003.

Well. You got me. I agree with the GT4 Fakeness
I liked the game but got boring afterwards. Think maybe overplayed it too much. Forza Motorsport 2 was more fun and in my view a better game. GT4 had too many crap japanese cars, way to many. I think 80% of the game was japanese cars. why? there crap
GT 4 is fake i play a game called enthusia you should see the difrence between them i thimnk enthusia is btter on a inire difrent level

Ooh and look its from the same userhttp://youtube.com/watch?v=mjan7JeBtWo

Oh and i forgot i play it with a wheel yhat makes the game even more realtic and fun

they shoudl combine this with LFS and GT4 then we get the most beatyfull and moste realistic race sim in one game but that would be a large file like 5 gigabyte omg!!

Edit: sorry for my crappy english never where that good at it
best gran turismo :

GT2
you guys sure like to beat dead horses.
its not a good game but best ps2 game i´ve ever play´d is enthusia professional racing
Quote from Chrisuu01 :GT 4 is fake i play a game called enthusia you should see the difrence between them i thimnk enthusia is btter on a inire difrent level

Ooh and look its from the same userhttp://youtube.com/watch?v=mjan7JeBtWo

Oh and i forgot i play it with a wheel yhat makes the game even more realtic and fun

they shoudl combine this with LFS and GT4 then we get the most beatyfull and moste realistic race sim in one game but that would be a large file like 5 gigabyte omg!!

Edit: sorry for my crappy english never where that good at it

That is Niko's old account...
Best combination IS NOT LFS+GT4 , BUT LFS+Forza 2. That would be so fricken awesome!
i still cant agree with all that GT bashing...
its an awesome game, played all 4 parts, from 0 to 100%.
the physics may not be very accurate but its much fun to drive, u have heaps of setup options, tons of cars & tracks.
oh and im certainly sure it was the first "simulator" (in form of a game) around.
Driving f3000 in heavy rain race with full grid was fun. Damm AI is slow then, spins and crashes a lot too. Fun demo, but I don't really feel like playing it again.
Quote from Gabkicks :you guys sure like to beat dead horses.

GT is never dead enough.

Quote from [RCG]Boosted :oh and im certainly sure it was the first "simulator" (in form of a game) around.

GT was first semi-arcade game disguised as simulator.
well thats why i said "simulator".
might never been very accurate but its pretty much the closest u could get with a game back then.
i dont think so
how bout lfs+ gt5's graphics. what if gt5 turns out to have good physics? i've bought gt 1-4. but i wont buy 5 unless it has good physics near LFS's level.
im pretty sure i never buy GT5, but not cuz i dont like it, but i simply dont have the money for a PS3.
and i like PC more anyway, consoles just cant keep up

GT4 - The Fake Driving Simulation.
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG