The online racing simulator
Telemetry in a laptop
(123 posts, started )
Quote from haelje :could it be possible to include infos about the tyres
( temp. / wear / life-time) ?

temp - no
wear - yes
life-time - no

A Replay is nothing else than a liverace. Everything is calculated live. Cause of that you can´t rewind f.e.

The only chance is to find it in the memory.
Some mods to my sim. Using the lap top telemetry program

More pics of my sim at www.elderado.ca
Is this program still in progress?? (active)
Can't wait I really like this tool! Good work so far^^

MfG Reese
Quote from Reese :Is this program still in progress?? (active)
Can't wait I really like this tool! Good work so far^^

MfG Reese

Well, first i start with this. Then the Button system came out with patch X. So i did one with the button system. Then i managed to input DX Code directly to LFS.

That´s the one i waste my time on atm.
is it possible to place the players speed at the side of the name on the map?
this would be awesome, a lot would have to be done, a championship mode, where 2 cars are run by a director that sees all the telemetry
now that would be getting full on, and I like it, get to work LFS
i got an error message in the lfs game screen
Insim Password Does not Match Admin Password
Quote from cherylanne :i got an error message in the lfs game screen
Insim Password Does not Match Admin Password

I got that message at first, you have to create a multiplayer host and make sure nothing is entered in the admin password box. Worked fine after that.
still have a problem, now the Telemetry says An Operation on the socket Could not be performed because the system lacked sufficent buffer or because the queue was full
Sorry Guys. But this tool will be updated when my teammate will help me.

There is no time at the moment.

But to answer your question.....it´s possible.
kool bc im a drifter and i would LOVE IT great work keep it up. is there eany way we could help?
I got a little idea. Can you (when you get help and when you have time) combine your lfs-info with your analog gauges? I mean in the "in-car" window if we can customize the gauges. I know the was a small problem with the DirectX version ,it flood the CPU,... but I know you can do that.
I got time , i can wait
THX
I have found a bug which I don't think has been reported yet.

The lap counter in active driver doesn't go up unless the active car isn't the lead car. In fact, the whole lap counter seems rather random in respect to who you have as an active car and were they are in the grid.
wow this looks amazing, but what would be the minimum spec's for the laptop?

reason being i have an old IBM 380D thinkpad in mint condition here gathering dust, it has windows 98, pentium MMX (speed unknown but i think its about 200mhz) & 80mb of ram. would this be enough to produce basic output, ie. fuel, tyres and race positions?

i know your all laughing your heads off, but if peeps are doing this with pda's and psp's....

i just had to ask, lol

Quack!! (QD)
how do iget this working?

"Failed to connect to:127.0.0.1:29999. No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it"
Guyz because i'm kinda ill could someone please simply answer me if there is sthing for getting data on pda???
it will be great keep this good job...!
This program sounds great. Are you going to develop it further? It seems this thread is kind'a dead atm, 'tho.
I use this with an another comuper at my side and it's work fine in LFS Z

You will continue improving this tool? like it get live telemetry with graphs, time tabs,... in multiplayer.

Thanks!
Quote from KassadGLA :I use this with an another comuper at my side and it's work fine in LFS Z

You will continue improving this tool? like it get live telemetry with graphs, time tabs,... in multiplayer.

Thanks!

OMG it's great!
Downloading...
Quote from Macist :OMG it's great!
Downloading...

I know, and for that i want that someone continue improing this tool

Telemetry in a laptop
(123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG