The online racing simulator
fook. I dont finish work until 2PM here (Central Time US).

Premilimarily sign me up anyway, congrats on getting this going!

TopGuyTom[IRL]
count me in to nikki, cant wait!
wow everyones joining up , if theres more then 15 my pc wont be able to handle the grid :S
Count me in!!
Count me in please.
Looks good, I'm up for this. Count me in aswell.
Ah sure why not. I might not make it so for now im in until i check work hours etc... This should be fun.
All up-to-date
I'm in
Count me in. Sounds really fun. XFG is a great car.

Racername: [SR]R.Hero
LFSW name:Racer hero

Thanks,
Kenneth
Me too
And me too please
I wan't to play along as well
lol! More Danish in this Irish championship than Irish players!! welcome all!
Ok i found out that my holidays are on 7th of july so i wont make races 1 & 2. But if grids arent full i would be happy to take part after that?
Quote from nikimere :lol! More Danish in this Irish championship than Irish players!! welcome all!

Maybe Richard can change his signature to Danish/Irish Champ after this
I hope to have lots of fun in the XFG racing u guys.

Are we all on 1 server??
Quote from matthew1993 :Ok i found out that my holidays are on 7th of july so i wont make races 1 & 2. But if grids arent full i would be happy to take part after that?

no prob, your entered anyway. your allowed drop 3 races so they can be 2 of them

Quote from Tumz(DK) :
Are we all on 1 server??

yep
100% interested...can't wait!
Niki - Count Me In
Ok we got a full grid

I will still accept reserve drivers. As with every league people do drop out, so the reserves will take their place.
niki count me in if ya cn!
87GaZZA87 is now in. petercollins has been removed from the league.
Quote from nikimere :87GaZZA87 is now in. petercollins has been removed from the league.

He sent me a private message this morning saying he didn't "appreciate my attitude" just because while I was overtaking him last night, he threw his car into the side of mine as a last ditch attempt to stop me and ended up spinning off into the grass while I sailed on into the distance....!!!

I have a replay if you need a laugh today!!

The new boy beat him and he's whining about it!!!!!

What a whinging baby....!!

In 5 years of GPL online racing, I've never seen anything like it!!!

HAHAHAHA

Good luck with the league - just remember not to overtake Nikimere as he'll throw his rattle out of the pram!!!!

:ices_rofl

P.S. Get used to seeing
nikimere voted to restart
For one you got a warning exactly saying "please look around you more "
then you replied "WHAT ????????"

Dunno what happened after that but tbh I don't think you were really beating Niki because at the time he was admining also I play there alot and never came across a mid race restart unless the whole grid was taking out you also broke a forum rule "naming and shaming"

best thing too do is sort thing's out with Niki through MSN or PM not on a public forum

cya
wow...you disagreed with everything I said and took his side

wasn't expecting that..what a surprise

:clapclap:

Like I said, I have a replay

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG