The online racing simulator
Thursday night **random combo** league.
Right, lets sort the men from the boys, please post if you are interested in joining, it will be an "ad-hoc" league (i.e. fun and friendly, but still competitive), how long will it run for?, who knows, aslong as people are interested, I'll run it.

Heres the info......

The event will be held every TWO weeks on a thursday evening, start time will be 2000BST (1830GMT/UTC).

Each race event will consist of a 15 min qualification period, and two 20 mins races, race 2 grid order will be as qualifying.

The combo will be annouced 30 mins before the race, no if's, no buts, I will use the random combo generator available here, WITH EVERY CAR and EVERY TRACK (apart from Autocross, Drag Strip and BL Carpark obviously)

Normal rules apply, NO restarts (no matter what), other rules and points will be added if there is enough interest.

You will be required to post BEFORE the event (up to one hour before the event) to say if you can attend or not, those that say they can attend and then pull out due to them not liking the selected combination will inccur a points penalty

Lets see who the REAL drivers are, those who can drive under the pressure of an unknown combination
#2 - P1lot
Interesting.
I'm wanting in but would prefer a little later, say 20:30 Uk time if possible (don't have an hour beforehand to practice).

How about less notice, say 20 mins?
Yep, could work, everything is open to discussion at this point

Hows them changes grab ya?
#4 - g7usl
Quote from danowat :Right, lets sort the men from the boys, please post if you are interested in joining, it will be an "ad-hoc" league (i.e. fun and friendly, but still competitive), how long will it run for?, who knows, aslong as people are interested, I'll run it.

Heres the info......

The event will be held every TWO weeks on a thursday evening, start time will be 2000BST (1830GMT/UTC).

Each race event will consist of a 15 min qualification period, and two 20 mins races, race 2 grid order will be as qualifying.

The combo will be annouced 30 mins before the race, no if's, no buts, I will use the random combo generator available here, WITH EVERY CAR and EVERY TRACK (apart from Autocross, Drag Strip and BL Carpark obviously)

Normal rules apply, NO restarts (no matter what), other rules and points will be added if there is enough interest.

You will be required to post BEFORE the event (up to one hour before the event) to say if you can attend or not, those that say they can attend and then pull out due to them not liking the selected combination will inccur a points penalty

Lets see who the REAL drivers are, those who can drive under the pressure of an unknown combination

Put me down for that Dan, please?
#5 - Gil07
That sounds really interesting... Last place is mine!
lol, i was thinking of something like this earlier today, i'm up for it!
Quote from Gil07 :That sounds really interesting... Last place is mine!

its mine :drink: ill sign up aswell just om me the details when its all finalised :
Cool, aslong as there is a bit of interest, I'll thrash out some rules and details

Dan,
nice idea, but wrong day (not that i could say any other day would be better )

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG