The online racing simulator
Watch ESCC Race 7 LIVE!
(71 posts, started )
Though it seems the stream is not showing the full LFS window. Any reason for that?
E: Yay
Quote from AndroidXP :Works fine here. Bummer that camera plugin isn't working :worried:

yeah I'll probably just watch the first few laps. and maybe drop in later to watch some more.
mine is in WMP & buffering like crazy.
i'm all the way in USA, using vlc player and getting absolutely no buffering or stuttering.
The stream works for me with vlc.
Am using windows media and no buffing but not crystal clear.
some great racing going on right now
Go Mooney!

Edit: Are they new Mercury skins?
-
(Gabkicks) DELETED by Gabkicks
the NO.2 and 3 drivers are giving mooney hell. 3rd place driver seems to have backed off of made a mistake
Hahaha, I thought they were both going off there!
Holy cow
they nearly killed eachother. great display of car control lol. mooney needs to pass before last chicane. looks like purhonen's got it.
buffering... "Side by side!"... buffering... "couldn't keep it"... buffering... /cry
wow... great race ^_^ mooney is a monster Pohoonen blows tire... falls back to 4th
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
OMG, what a last lap. Poor Petri.

Great commentary and a great race.
Man, what a FANTASTIC race!
#43 - Jakg
LOL. The race ends and "the best drivers in sim-racing" start smashing into walls and reversing up adn down the track
Go Raybag!
Just caught the last few laps, looked great. Nice commentary too.

Such a shame that sracer gets a puncture there though isn't it? Doesn't really say good things about the LFS tyre wear model if a tyre that is still running top laptimes gets a puncture just from locking up briefly.
What the...

A flip!
Quote from sinbad :Just caught the last few laps, looked great. Nice commentary too.

Such a shame that sracer gets a puncture there though isn't it? Doesn't really say good things about the LFS tyre wear model if a tyre that is still running top laptimes gets a puncture just from locking up briefly.

Just fyi, I've recently made a test, and I'm pretty sure tyre wear doesn't affect grip at all. The car might handle a little different due to various factors, but the outright grip is the same.
Good commentary, I liked the analysis of suspension damage, even if it's not all that realistic to see it on the fly. Is this going to be available for download later on? I'm getting a lot of rebuffering.

Watch ESCC Race 7 LIVE!
(71 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG