The online racing simulator
Watch ESCC Race 7 LIVE!
(71 posts, started )
Quote from thisnameistaken :Go Mooney!

Edit: Are they new Mercury skins?

Hell no, it's just one of his home made job of a skin.
Quote from sinbad :Just caught the last few laps, looked great. Nice commentary too.

Such a shame that sracer gets a puncture there though isn't it? Doesn't really say good things about the LFS tyre wear model if a tyre that is still running top laptimes gets a puncture just from locking up briefly.

Depends on setup really, to much, not enough psi or the simple answer just locking up because of pushing it so hard.

When Bawbag was doing some practice for this race he had alot of tyre wear left.... enough for about 10 laps.
Ray rules.
Quote from rc10racer :Hell no, it's just one of his home made job of a skin.

I quite like it. I haven't seen any other teams using those colours - you should use them!
Great racing, you lads did LFS proud and congratulations to Raymond mooney awesome drive
Excellent show!
Bet the race looked better on the stream than it did where I was
Quote from danowat :Bet the race looked better on the stream than it did where I was

The quality wasn't good enough to read the positions list, if I hadn't known it would've been too difficult to tell that the last name said "Dan Watkins"

Bloody hell they're a fast field of cars though. Rather you than me.
Quote from thisnameistaken :The quality wasn't good enough to read the positions list, if I hadn't known it would've been too difficult to tell that the last name said "Dan Watkins"

Bloody hell they're a fast field of cars though. Rather you than me.

Yup, fast'n dirty, it's a great combination

TBH, I am a little outta my depth in that field of racers really.
Go estonians !!!! :banana:
Quote from AndroidXP :Just fyi, I've recently made a test, and I'm pretty sure tyre wear doesn't affect grip at all. The car might handle a little different due to various factors, but the outright grip is the same.

Yeah, I always thought as much. One of LFS's little quirks. Guess that's why people can go wr laptimes on tyres that must surely be down to the canvas since a puncture is just a small lockup away and the temperatures are still fine.
That was fun.

Kev : No, it's just a skin I made (or editted) and liked the plain black and gold look, I'm in a real habbit of each car looking differnt if i'm competing in a league race.

This was a generaly short race for the xrr and AS GP, I think in the MoE the XRR teams went nearly double the distance we were, so tyres wern't really a problem and were pretty much optimal by the end, though another 5 laps or so and the heat would drop alot. I had way to many lock ups in the first race, the pressure from the guys infront and behind and i'm sure that's why Petri blew his tyre too.

Streamed looked funny though, I turned it on afterwords to find my ugly mug along with god save the queen, if it's my face next time can we have some proclaimers? Hoping there will be a download for it, both races gave alot of action from where I was, so the stream sure musta been full of it.

EDIT : Oops, dissing the national anthem and the queen on a public forum!
Quote from Bawbag :god dave the queen

You should be in charge of the national anthem. It would be much funnier.
I don't suppose anyone "recorded" the live stream?
that was one great show. awesome racing (especially in race 1), and good commentary.

only sad thing was some of "best racers in europe" quitting the race because of some damage instead of finishing the race like real men.
Quote from Da Hoe :that was one great show. awesome racing (especially in race 1), and good commentary.

only sad thing was some of "best racers in europe" quitting the race because of some damage instead of finishing the race like real men.

At least I will try and finish, regardless
Thanks for your feedback, lads. We enjoy that tremendous race also as commentators. Really nice action, great fighting between Mooney and Purhonen, unlucky puncture at the end. But also a fantastic race at all!

The broadcasting will be cutted and bring up in a few days on game-TV`s website in the "Video-on-Demand" section. We are sorry, that there is actually no chance of download the whole broadcasting for your pleasure. But it will be there in the future.

If someone makes a ripp of the stream, it`s ok and surely the only way, to get the whole stream. Our live-stream is nearly 1.3 GB large WMV-File, that`s to huge in bandwith usage for a full load from our page.

Watch out the broadcasting of ESCC Season II Final on 4th July at 17.30h UTC (half an hour earlier than the one yesterday). An announcement will follow in the next days!
I cannot find the highlights video on game.tv can someone post a link? or point in the right direction.
Quote from anttt69 :I cannot find the highlights video on game.tv can someone post a link? or point in the right direction.

I think it's just not there. Maybe wait a few more days
Was just about to ask also, so i'm guessing noboy actually recorded the stream?
mr radmer are there any highlights yet?

Watch ESCC Race 7 LIVE!
(71 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG