The online racing simulator

Poll : What is the best Start Time Option for you

Closed since :
20UTC
21UTC
11UTC
Start Time Poll
The 3 Start Time options are Saturday 11UTC, 20UTC, 21UTC
The Event length will be roughly (1.5hours - 2Hours)

The poll will run for 1 week.
After the poll end The option with the most votes will be the offical start time. end of discussion

So get your votes in, Vote for what suits you best
as said before, why not have it switched every second event, like 11UTC one event and 21UTC the next? That would be the best option to cater for aussies and europeans and americans i think
Quote from niall09 :as said before, why not have it switched every second event, like 11UTC one event and 21UTC the next? That would be the best option to cater for aussies and europeans and americans i think

Because people would end up missing every other race and it'd make a mockery of the points standings?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Because people would end up missing every other race and it'd make a mockery of the points standings?

ahhh, thanks for clearing that up
np!
And 21 UTC is 23:00 local for most Europeans and on the other hand, people have jobs and stuff at 13:00 in Europe so we are screwed both ways.
But they are at the weekends so you dont have to get up next morning for school/work
#8 - indie
Hi

May i ask why did you left the options 18 and 19 utc out?

I really think that there's no point in voting, i dont see us, Fluid's, with availability to race at those hours
#9 - Kaw
Quote from indie :Hi

May i ask why did you left the options 18 and 19 utc out?

I really think that there's no point in voting, i dont see us, Fluid's, with availability to race at those hours

I think i he left thoose options out cause the majority was to 11,20,21.
11, 20, 21 was most popular and 18, 19 is just impossible for me thats like 5am - 6am
4am to 5am im pretty sure it is arrow...
I wonder if the 20 or 21 UTC vote will be split sufficiently to allow 11 UTC to sneak in and win?
Quote from [DUcK] :4am to 5am im pretty sure it is arrow...

May be you didn't consider tha following, how about you Aussies, since you're going to race at some strange hour anyway, why not do it deep into the night?
Sounds funny but i'm serious, imagine this.
I'm really sure that nobody under European times would disagree about racing around 17 utc, now Aussies are getting really mad with me , but that would what there, 2am? Is that so late?

I decided to vote in the poll as it is anyway.

Cyaz
yeah too late we get yelled at by parents
Poll Closes in 3 days
im too lazy to google it, but can someone tell me if UTC is the same as GMT? I have gotten very confused over it
Yes, it is.
Quote from niall09 :im too lazy to google it, but can someone tell me if UTC is the same as GMT? I have gotten very confused over it

You can compare it in LFS after choosing a track. The time stands next to the "back" button.
looks like its a 6am start for us. better than 2am anyday
obviously everone is happy with 20utc, so i expect no arguments after the pole is finished
Poll closes tomorrow
Poll is closed, Start time is 20UTC
woot.
20 UTC sounds perfect, and so does saturday

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG