Speed 7
Finnmotion
Virtual Performance Parts
Advantage 1
Frex
Pro Pedals
TSW
Redline Race Controls
Quote from Bob Smith :@tinyk: you know your name can be arranged to spell "tinky", right?

Look sweet.

yea and if you don't have your fingers on home row correctly i becomes u and n become b... not that I've ever done that. okay for those who didn't get it... mistype tiny and it's tuby.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Even though I am not fast enough to justify them (you all know me, I am the guy you just passed), I have ECCI pedals with PMBII and clutch pedal. They are so much better than the stock Momo pedals it feels like cheating. If you stay out of the second spring while braking you can brake through the corner without risk of rotating the car. Overall they didn’t make me too much faster, but I am better looking now.
The ones that spike and move alot of the time

Time for a rebuild ready for the weekend

Logitech Ones
the stock dfp (rev.b) are probably the best standard (with wheel) pedals you can get ATM. but they're still only cheap plastic pedals with no real spring in them.

BTW thought bob was supposed to be a gentleman?
Standard Saitek R440's...
#56 - jmkz
the pedals that came with my DFP
ECCI connected to Momo Black... work like a charm

People outside US considering to order should note, however, that there are additional shipping, tax and duty costs, that are significant! (for germans almost $200 extra)
editted 1st post with links and (rough) prices.

Go to www.xe.com to find out how much it is in your money.
Frex, with clutch and simclutch+ Bombproof!
2nd set of momo racing pedals...
Like Fordman, time for a rebuild this weekend (hope it goes better then my attempt on the last set :o)
Going to save up for some finnmotion/ecci/brd etc I think (sure I said that before, but nm)
Quote from lowgoods :People outside US considering to order should note, however, that there are additional shipping, tax and duty costs, that are significant! (for germans almost $200 extra)

jebus ... and i almost considered buying them ...

so back to my intial plans ... how can i build a proper pressure sensitive brake pedal ?
1 set wingman FFGP pedals (from my old wheel) and 1 set of DFP pedals... works pretty fine for me
Advantage1 pedals, somewhat simple in design but made entirely of steel and very very strong. These won't be breaking in a hurry
Being the producer of these pedals, i'm nearly forced to drive the VPP Pedalset Professional 3.
Triple7 pedals... ...oohhhh sorry...illepall Speed7 pedals..
soon on VPP
Quote from Willard :Being the producer of these pedals, i'm nearly forced to drive the VPP Pedalset Professional 3.

Oh thats a real shame
Quote from Fordman :Oh thats a real shame

Hehe, it's not too hard to bear.....
Act Labs Performance Pedals with the clutch, love em !!! too bad they discontinued them :grumpy:
A for going faster and Z for slowing down...
this is what i use....
the crapy momo racing pedals !
Logitech pedals, Rev.B (I hope).
Why isn't Logitech as an option in the poll .
#73 - Vesa
Finnmotions, surprisingly
Black momo, had some prob with the pedals, but after opening it and adjusting the pedals it's been working more or less flawlessly.

The main clamp on my wheel broke off the other day though.. :\
#75 - Stiv
microsoft sidewinder force feedback x2

What Pedals do you use?
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG