The online racing simulator
Answer must be possible ?
(44 posts, closed, started )
Quote from KiDCoDEa :the real answer andré is http://timecube.com/

Nah, it's all basicly about having fun. I'm sure with some severe lobotomies you can do better then 140 metres. In the mean time , with some social life, I have the fun Let the sick ones get the "some charts" every month again, let them show the amount of brain damage. Better would be that those charts are terminated because it leads only to misunderstandments and even to very infantile and unwanted pm's.

The corerct url :

http://www.wagenschenke.ch/HomeRun.swf
There have always been people looking to get their way to be on top, no
matter what. Some of the mods i have released have conflicted with LFSworld
and any modding online, even on private servers, WILL be saved online, so
there is no integrity 'checks' for that as far as i know. I would like
to see some form of checksum protection myself so you could chose
to have 'legal' stats or 'open' stats. Of course, open stats shouldn't count
in any ranking whatsoever. Someone wanting open times ranking would
have to code his own online charts and plug in to the LFSWorld database.
I don't know if that is even possible though...

The devs have mentionned once, i believe, how the online stats were simply
for reference purpose and they couldn't garantee it's integrity. Again, there's
always someone to find a way around systems to reach their goal, in this
case, some people need the satisfaction of seeing themself on top of the
charts and use any way to acheive it, even if it includes no driving at all !!

I don't think it's about being first as much as it's about showing it to
others. Some kids have never had physical contact with their parents, or
very little and as you grow up this can become an affection deficit that is
hard to satisfy as long as it is not disgnosed. Of course, having little physical
contact doesn't mean you WILL be this way, but a general lack of attention
combined with little encouragement often does. Ok, i'm done now hehe...
Well said, I agree it must have to do with some level of teaching your kids how to behave in real and virtual worlds... Funny to see that the sick one and the other, who worked together in the previous months to get on top of the charts, now are split up. Maybe the sick one finally understand he is cheating ? Is it therefor he, and driving finally alone, he won't be on top this month ? Strange it is, normally he already did some 40.000 distance .... (with 2 drivers)

I think he wakes up and understand that also the charts are mentioned for fair drivers and let his friend win the distance this month.

Stil means that the charts are for the sick ones and must be closed at ones.
The charts are meant for those who can put a LOT of effort on those. If that's sick - it's your opinion. You don't get fast if you don't drive a lot. It's the same with WRs. To get a WR in some track/car you need a hell of lot practise.

Please stop calling people sick just because they play LFS more than you.

If I compare myself to you - you're sick
#31 - th84
yea i dont understand his whole deal with the charts!! its kinda like a guy running a 2 man server and playing with his buddy all the time to get the most wins.people can play as much as they choose, that dont make them sick, just have alot of free time! imo the sick one is the one who keeps crying about it!!
What Is OCD?
What Is Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder?

Worries, doubts, superstitious beliefs all are common in everyday life. However, when they become so excessive such as hours of hand washing or make no sense at all such as driving around and around the block to check that an accident didn't occur then a diagnosis of OCD is made. In OCD, it is as though the brain gets stuck on a particular thought or urge and just can't let go. People with OCD often say the symptoms feel like a case of mental hiccups that won't go away. OCD is a medical brain disorder that causes problems in information processing. It is not your fault or the result of a "weak" or unstable personality.

http://www.ocfoundation.org/ocf1010a.htm

Thread closed ?
-
(th84) DELETED by th84
#33 - Gunn
Quote from André :Stil means that the charts are for the sick ones and must be closed at ones.

In our team we use the charts to good effect for measuring our improvements on a given circuits with a given car. The online stats work perfectly for this. They also keep a record of races that you have participated in. The "sick ones" are those who obsess with stats, not those that use the information in a relevant and helpful way. So you are saying people like me are sick for using this available (and helpful) tool as a racing aid in a team environment?

You are the one who is obsessed with other people's stats, so perhaps it is you who should stop using them? Andre, nobody cares what your stats are, they don't care about other people's stats either and they don't obsess over their position in the list of wannabe winners in the big race to nowhere. LFS World is a marvelous addition to our LFS experience and is not any less so for having stats updated in real time, as you drive. If you wish to compare statistics evenly you have the opportunity to submit hotlap replays to LFS World. Because all hotlaps are governed by equal conditions nobody can cry too much about the stats being unfair.

I can't see how anyone will gain respect by spending twelve hours on the oval in an FO8 stopping only to pit and pee, all for the sake of being the driver who ran the most miles for the day. Nobody cares. Leave these people behind you and get back to enjoying your racing. Treat the online stats for what they are and enjoy the useful information contained there. Many online games have stat-whores, don't let them bother you it isn't worth the headache.
How hard is it to look at the charts, but mentally block Andre's stats from entering your mind. That way you are happy (not seeing him), and he is happy (being sad enough to care about the stats that much).
I'm actually confused about this whole issue. I seem to remember a thread a while ago about people getting banned from his server because they were on teams or something? And what's the whole stats deal? A quick refresher would be nice.
Quote from Gunn :...

I fully agree
Quote from Gunn :Leave these people behind you and get back to enjoying your racing.

And the first step to do that is to avoid the oval like the plague, period.
Insaine
This thread is ridiculous illepall .
You are the one who is sick Andre for letting peoples obsession's or interest's in the stat's bother you. I mean can't you see that by your own deffinition you are also a prime candidate for OCD ? obsessed with peoples obsession's with stat's. Moaning endlessly about this on the forums is not going to get you the results your after, it just shows us how 'sick' YOU are.
-
(th84) DELETED by th84
#38 - th84
yeah, the second one has a great reply where he admits he did the most laps, miles, wins etc on the Oval in an F08 with only his mate online....

but he's paid his £24 so he's entitled to be a complete stat freak if he wants. What do we care?
#40 - th84
Quote from tristancliffe :What do we care?

that was my point! it seems like he is the only one who does care!!
let's dig this thread up every month for a good laugh!
Quote from Gunn :
In our team we use the charts to good effect for measuring our improvements on a given circuits with a given car. The online stats work perfectly for this. They also keep a record of races that you have participated in. The "sick ones" are those who obsess with stats, not those that use the information in a relevant and helpful way. So you are saying people like me are sick for using this available (and helpful) tool as a racing aid in a team environment?

You are the one who is obsessed with other people's stats, so perhaps it is you who should stop using them? Andre, nobody cares what your stats are, they don't care about other people's stats either and they don't obsess over their position in the list of wannabe winners in the big race to nowhere. LFS World is a marvelous addition to our LFS experience and is not any less so for having stats updated in real time, as you drive. If you wish to compare statistics evenly you have the opportunity to submit hotlap replays to LFS World. Because all hotlaps are governed by equal conditions nobody can cry too much about the stats being unfair.

I can't see how anyone will gain respect by spending twelve hours on the oval in an FO8 stopping only to pit and pee, all for the sake of being the driver who ran the most miles for the day. Nobody cares. Leave these people behind you and get back to enjoying your racing. Treat the online stats for what they are and enjoy the useful information contained there. Many online games have stat-whores, don't let them bother you it isn't worth the headache.

Yep, proberly you're right, I'm just talking about having FUN with a game and some don't understand that concept ....

--end
:noob: :dnfnoob:

:bananadea
#44 - Gunn
Quote from André :--end

This thread is closed

Answer must be possible ?
(44 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG