The online racing simulator
Answer must be possible ?
(44 posts, closed, started )
I wrote you, Scawen and Victor about the way the charts are misused, still no answer.

Still, again on holiday ? Hope you're both soon back.
#2 - tinyk
my guess is they're very busy... relax and smile. Give 'em time.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
exactly what misuse are you talking about?

speedfreak227
if you want to talk to someone privately, please use the private message feature, rather than posting in the public; especially if it has no meaning
#5 - (SaM)
Quote from XCNuse :if you want to talk to someone privately, please use the private message feature, rather than posting in the public; especially if it has no meaning

Scawen can't be contacted via PM. I recommend e-mailing the devs with LFS-related questions. PMs are for LFSForum related stuff.
Quote from tinyk :my guess is they're very busy... relax and smile. Give 'em time.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

Yep, I assume he must be very buzy, np, In the mean time we've got some fun at the Oval. Almost forgot the FOX, wow, great car )))
#7 - th84
Oval??? People are still using that?? :P
#8 - jmkz
those people who hate corners do at least
#9 - thd
The oval is one big corner so that doesn't make sense John
#10 - jmkz
I keep with the topic of this thread, which doesn't make sense either
the answer is 42
#12 - jmkz
how dare you? The universal answer to all questions is "7"

42 was actually a calculation error
Quote from jmkz :how dare you? The universal answer to all questions is "7"

42 was actually a calculation error

No, the answer is actually 7x7-7 ( = 42)
The answer to the ultimate question is 42. (according to Deep Thought)

The ultimate question, it turned out, was what is 6 * 7 (according to Earth, the child computer of Deep Thought)
#15 - jmkz
yes tristan.. we get the reference.. but "7" still wins
Ever tried to drive it the other way ?

To be serious - again - because some doens't get the point: The Charts doesn't make any sense as long as some are cheating. With some jokers the intention of the charts are destroyed and became useless. Pity but true.

Explanation: (again)

There are some brainless without some kind of social life that can drive 24 hrs a day.
There are also some babes living in 1 house with 1 account, when the 1th 1 is tyred the other takes over and get easily, every month again, the most laps, distance, and finished races.

Unfortunately, I win easily most races, sick also, but only to proove that the sick ones are a victime of the common charts intention.

So, therefore the charts are sick and need to be re-arranged or removed !

In that way nobody can accuse me to do some 1 lap races. Yes, it's very silly that some send me very unpleasent mails so I've closed the LFS forum mail option.

When some don't like me doing start sessions, complain not to me, without those silly charts you won't even know about our fun.

Yep, let's not forget we're talking about a game here. Real life, not for all, can be sometimes not pleasant. The LFS game gives sometimes some escape and lead to real FUN with a lot of people around the globe. When you don't like the fun aspect, xxxx off plz.
#17 - jmkz
André.. if people decide to race the Oval for long periods of time, who are you to say that they can't? the stats can not be "cheated"

if you race 1 lap races.. who cares, I don't, and many other either; the LFSworld stats are not important at all IMHO
#18 - vari
Andre: Hide your stats using the privacy options in LFSW. Problem solved
So this is all about stats? Geez... if you played Counter-Strike in the old days, you would know that stats are so valuable to some people when they actually mean nothing other than the fact that you try and over achieve some dumb results, equaling... yourself becoming a representation of no life or possibly a very bad addiction to the game. If someone were to mess with your stats, you get whining, crying, anger, flaming, all of that sort... and it is so absolutely childish to fight over numbers on the internet :zombie:

What matters most is having fun with this game... but if leading the statistics charts really floats your boat, go ahead.... your decisions are your own.
Quote from vari :Andre: Hide your stats using the privacy options in LFSW. Problem solved

I did and get nasty pm's
Quote from Tweaker :So this is all about stats? Geez... if you played Counter-Strike in the old days, you would know that stats are so valuable to some people when they actually mean nothing other than the fact that you try and over achieve some dumb results, equaling... yourself becoming a representation of no life or possibly a very bad addiction to the game. If someone were to mess with your stats, you get whining, crying, anger, flaming, all of that sort... and it is so absolutely childish to fight over numbers on the internet :zombie:

What matters most is having fun with this game... but if leading the statistics charts really floats your boat, go ahead.... your decisions are your own.

Well said, though at first I saw it as some extra competition. Now I know it's not. Let's hope the whining will stop at some time and we can continue with the friendly ones I've got great fun for years now. Tnx for the view, it's really not important
You actually put energy in thinking about those stats? That energy is better used by just sitting on the toilet.
#23 - Gunn
The stats can be used a tool, or a toy. They work just fine as a tool, you'll have to manage your own brand of fun if you use them as a toy.
Quote from Hoellsen :You actually put energy in thinking about those stats? That energy is better used by just sitting on the toilet.

Funny, just read Gunns message and suddenly thought about toilets
You're very right, and as said be4, lets put the sick ones energy in the charts, and let us have fun, as we has always. Unfortunately those sick ones kills the charts, and make the charts useless and a place where the figures just show the level of brain damage
Quote from André :Unfortunately those sick ones kills the charts, and make the charts useless and a place where the figures just show the level of brain damage

rofl, true.
This thread is closed

(44 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG