The online racing simulator
What's the Worst Nightmare you ever had??
(124 posts, started )
#26 - DeKo
101 interesting and original ways to get every one of my teeth knocked out. get it fairly often, at least once a night.
Quote :the most disturbing dreams I remember having (not most 'scary') are the ones where your dreaming and you wake up, get up, start getting ready for the day etc. then weird shit starts happening and you freak out and wake up - again !... it's disturbing because it really screws with your perception of what reality is (at least it did when it happened to me)...

False awakenings? Never had 'em, but read about it on my travels of Wikipedia since this topic! Sounds scary...

Hint: Check your watch twice when awake and it should stay the same. If you think you're dreaming, check your watch twice. If you're dreaming it'll change. You can also check a mirror but I can imagine seeing a swirling mirror would be FAR scarier than seeing your watch change!

I find this stuff absolutely fascinating for some reason! Maybe because the greatest mystery of life is ourselves?
I don't really get dreams or nightmares

Quote :im more afraid of sleepwalking than i am of dreams, even though iv never sleepwalked that i know of, im worried if i ever did what i might do. cos ppl do some really weird stuff. that really creaps me out as its sorta turinin dream into reality.

FWIH someone shot someone whilst sleepwalking
#29 - CSU1
Quote from DeKo :101 interesting and original ways to get every one of my teeth knocked out. get it fairly often, at least once a night.

me too, actually I would say I dream(the ones I remember when I wake) about once or twice a month and the two dreams that I keep having is 1) teeth falling out and 2) flying<---- which are friggen awsome dreams as you can imagine flying like superman over your neighbourhood is but odly enough those dreams always see me dieing by flying into the high-voltage cables ...apart from that there cool...
I live very close to the beach, tsunami_style_half_kilometer_tall impossible waves was a regular nightmare a while after the Phuket event etc, on stormy nights, but thats not the worst, it also had a tornado in middle of it that sucked me from inside my own house, and after everything was vanished and the water dryed, there was zombie mayhem :S just a total mess armageddon mixed with super fast muscled (and smart!) zombies that pursuit me like if there was no tomorrow, that feeling of "you can run but you cant hide" while alone is awful, no door no nothing could stop them roflz but i like nightmares, its just like a new horror movie
I have some scary dreams once in a while, and it's about alien ships in my neighboorhood, they are like staying in one place and there is one in every 100, 200 meters diameter and they are like scanning the neighboorhood, if they spot a movement they shoot you with some laser...
But even more scarier are the dreams where aliens go around the city and shoot with those lasers and people are practically vanishing, and the scary part is that there is exactly the same scene in "War of the worlds" movie, i crapped my pants when i saw it, it's exactly as in my dreams... and i had them way before seeing that movie..
Quote from duke_toaster :I don't really get dreams or nightmares

FWIH someone shot someone whilst sleepwalking

i watched a program where some feller murdered someone with a hammer or something (might or been a knife or crowba) and im not sure if that same person then drove across a city whilest asleep. but obviously you have to wonder if that particular person is trying to get of a murder charge. . .

but its really weird. also onn the same program someone raped someone while sleepwalking. the victim remembered their eyes looking unreal.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Uh-oh, I've got a stalker. You'd better be a mute girl with boobs like beach balls.

Kev, I have a question for you.

Are you a mute girl with boobs like beach balls?

If you answered "No" to the past question, you are not interested in your stalker.

Thank you for your time.
I killed a woman in a dream once.

I live in Devon but it happened in London.

I was runnign after this lady and I hit over the head with an iron bar. Now unconscious she was kind of falling over and fell outside through a fire escape, and over the edge before falling many feet to her death.

& I am being serious!!

I looked it up with my gf in the dream dictionary we have and it said that I would kill for someone and I told my gf it was her and I had fun that night
I used to have a regular nightmare that included the man character from Alone in the Dark game. Traumas about the game? In the dream the man appears to have a big grin on his face and some weird is happening in the picture but I can't understand what. Somehow similar atmosphere like old silent movies. The other part of the dream is some kind of apocalytic mine which is going to blow up soon (but it never blows up in the dream). In the mine, there are caves where lives some kind of weird half-mouse half-midgets and they are laughing at me and mumbling something. Might not sound scary but it is really weird shit, like you're on drugs or something (I'm not ). I'm happy though I haven't seen this nightmare for several years.

After completing (compulsory) military service I've had many nightmares, all with the same theme where I was drafted again to the service for no real reason.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Kev, I have a question for you.

Are you a mute girl with boobs like beach balls?

If you answered "No" to the past question, you are not interested in your stalker.

Thank you for your time.

TBH I wasn't holding out much hope for a particularly attractive stalker.
Kev, it's prolly Jakg, and with his lips... ... He's also nearly 16... and if you wink at him the right way, he might put beach balls in his shirt...

:hide:
Quote from Captain Slow :its dodgy waking up and finding things have gone missing from your bed, i remember once i had to share a bed with 2 of my mates (very tight squeeze and one was very untrusting and didnt like my leg touching his) and i woke up with my pillow missing on the other side of the room. dodgy. but my mates hadnt moved it. but it was a strange place and i wonder if iv maybe sleepwalked judgin tat i was on the very edge of the bed.

im more afraid of sleepwalking than i am of dreams, even though iv never sleepwalked that i know of, im worried if i ever did what i might do. cos ppl do some really weird stuff. that really creaps me out as its sorta turinin dream into reality.

I think I just fell off my bed

Oh yeah, and I tried to practice lucid dreaming once. Here is how I tried to do it:

1. Tried to go to sleep, but I knew that I was going to sleep. However I knew I was falling into the deep, and I started zooming out and my fingers went numb and I lost movement in my arms. My heartbeat got louder, but I didn't want to go all the way so I kicked my toe, and after a few seconds of numbness, I managed to start moving again...

2. I fell asleep while listening to music, and I remembered the song in my dream, so I started 5 seconds in a lucid dream, before I started thinking about real life, and when I did that, I ended up waking up.

Fascinating. If I could get into lucid dreaming, I would be asleep much more often
the worst dream i ever had without a shadow of a doubt, was a zombie dream and befor you laugh, i'll tell you about it! ok it started with me in my old secondary school or high school (for you americans). i dont why it was there but it was! anyway im walking through the corridor and this zombie comes at me so i shoot it and kill it at some point i make my way out of the school and break into an empty house with a car in the drive to find the car keys and drive away to find a safe place to stay, whilst searchin the house i turn around and see a little girl also a zombie (this is where i woke up sh!tt!ing myself not only cos it was scary but because of what happend next) she looked fine but the eyes where those of a zombie i let her get real close as to not waste my last bullet, i put my gun to her head and at the exact same time as i pull the trigger and blow her brains out she shouts "wait", the girl couldnt have been older than 6 or 7 years old in my dream.

now id say that would scare anyone
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :

Oh yeah, and I tried to practice lucid dreaming once. Here is how I tried to do it:

1. Tried to go to sleep, but I knew that I was going to sleep. However I knew I was falling into the deep, and I started zooming out and my fingers went numb and I lost movement in my arms. My heartbeat got louder, but I didn't want to go all the way so I kicked my toe, and after a few seconds of numbness, I managed to start moving again...

2. I fell asleep while listening to music, and I remembered the song in my dream, so I started 5 seconds in a lucid dream, before I started thinking about real life, and when I did that, I ended up waking up.

Fascinating. If I could get into lucid dreaming, I would be asleep much more often

classic lucid dreams rock ive never had one despite my best efforts although my entire family have lucid dreams, ive yet to experience one, but then again im the only one that talks in my sleep its annoying waking up in the morning and people asking what you was talking about in the night, i always reply "how the F**k should i know i was ASLEEP"
thinking about has anyone heard of sexomnia? its like sleepwalking only its sex or masturbation i seen this thing on sky about it i thought it was twaddle but apperently its not, and is often caused due to stress
lol x tempor how would you know
I get this ONE dream about 5 times a year (The freakiest thing when it happens). Well all I can remember of it is being happy walking along on a nice smooth surface then two guys start chasing me then the ground gets all lumpy then it feels like I can't move, my legs give out, I try to scream but nothing happens, I can't move anything but my eyes at this point then... I wake up with EVERYTHING on the floor and my head is where my feet were when I fell asleep. I am completely soaked and shaking really bad when I wake up too.

It freaks me out when I get that. Anyone think that is messed up?
Any ideas on how to avoid them?
#44 - S0ul
I had a dream once, where i cycled home alone from a party. Shortly after the bridge i use to cross came an unknown really old man and stabbed me in the side with a knife several times....it hurt so damn much.

A few days after i was at a party with a friend and nobody wanted to bring us home, so we decided to walk all the 7 kilometers. Right after that bridge came a car and pulled off the street and blocked our way...some freak was chasing us and we hid....as the cops arrived (30 minutes later,it was only 1 km away!!) the freak was just gone...of course the cops didnt believe a thing and didnt bring us home ("We are no Taxi service"....my ass). I was really scared because it happened at the same spot as in my dream which was still lingering in my mind all the time....Scary stuff it is
My sister once dreamed of a person drowning in the lake where our boat is,2 days later her pet rat drowned. Fascinating, these kinds of dreams, but kinda creapy
Quote : Fascinating. If I could get into lucid dreaming, I would be asleep much more often

There's plenty of ways to do it- what you were describing in the WILD method that involves sleep paralysis. There's less scary ways to do it than that, look on Wiki
scary dreams no, weird yes, i often fall into a well wich is bodemless and keep falling and i wake up all sweaty woosh, once i was a pandabear but nvm that one
I once had a dream when this group of men were on a killing spree. My family was next. It scared the living shit out of me for a week.
Quote :octopus on your bookcase

Where'd you get that from? Sounds just like a story by Dennis Wheatley called the Haunting of Toby Jugg. Good book, but the ending is very naff. But it's worth reading for the octopus on the bookshelf theme.

Won't bore you guys with my nightmares.
I normally don't remember my dreams longer then some minutes after awaking, but one nightmare I had when I was like 7 is still in my mind.
I'm in my home, doing normal things, then, when I went down some stairs with my mum, I just bite her arm, and can't stop it:bitehard: Then I woke up.
Really scared me for some time

I think I have many dreams about chasing someone (or thing) through a city or chasing after cars and trains. What can that mean?
Not a nightmare, really, but scary at the time. When I went to my first Indy 500 in 2002, I slept in my Dad's van across the street from the track the night before the race. Nobody told me that they fire off a cannon at the track when the gates open (at 5 or 6 am, I forget).

So there's this gigantic BOOOOOOOOOOM at the crack of dawn, followed by lots of helicopters (the drivers and teams flying into the track, I later found out). Add a little post-9/11 jitters and heavy drinking the day/night before...

What's the Worst Nightmare you ever had??
(124 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG