The online racing simulator
28 views on my SFDrifters but no comments?
I used CF from MasterSkinnerz. The Vents look more realistic aswell. But I'll have to post the one without the vents too. Which i need to make...
Quote from Dalek0220 :28 views on my SFDrifters but no comments?

The quality is terrible, the carbon fibre is horrible, probably down the really bad quality. But at least the vents, text and logos look better than your previous attempts.

I still wouldn't be posting these skins here, to me they are learning skins that you should be working through to get better. Just keep going and making skins, in about 10 or 15 skins time post one up so people can see if you moved on or not.

Quote from Dalek0220 :28 views on my SFDrifters but no comments?

cut down them side vents to about a 15 by 20 pixel size and they will look nicer , thats the only real change it needs other then that its ok
Quote from theirishnoob :cut down them side vents to about a 15 by 20 pixel size and they will look nicer , thats the only real change it needs other then that its ok

no the carbon needs to be changed too, its horrible imo. Too big. If you download the pro kits off master skinnerz, there is a carbon bonnet.
My first skin
What do you guys think
Attached images
XRT_fun2ngt pic1.JPG
XRT_fun2ngt pic2.JPG
XRT_fun2ngt pic3.JPG
XRT_fun2ngt pic4.JPG
My second skin
Made it for a m8
Attached images
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
They are all private! But comets plz
Don't post in multiples. Use the edit button.
Sorry
Just didnt want to mix images/text!

No coment?
dont post skins here if there priv , that always helps cause no1 likes a bragger , mainly when the skin needs alot of work
Quote from theirishnoob :dont post skins here if there priv , that always helps cause no1 likes a bragger , mainly when the skin needs alot of work

Eh? Of course you can post private skins here, if you want a skin to remain private but still show it off to people the best thing to do is post screen shots like that and not the actual skin.

This whole skins section is about bragging.

The skins need work, they are beginning to learn skins. Like I've said before I'd go through those stages in private and then post a skin later on when I'd learnt more.
Quote from Don Frost :Someone needs BMW E30 skin? I make one, but it looks beter if you crash your car a little . If anyone needs more colours or some improvement. Let me know...

It would be better with colour assortments, but the same name.
eh basic skin i made , its got matte style paint with a fine cf finish

if you want the skin pm me
Quote from Don Frost :Someone needs BMW E30 skin? I make one, but it looks beter if you crash your car a little . If anyone needs more colours or some improvement. Let me know...

Damn!! This is good!!!
Quote from theirishnoob :eh basic skin i made , its got matte style paint with a fine cf finish

if you want the skin pm me

Just no. It's just not right imo.
hELLO DRIVER!!!
Look my ZEXEL SKINS
ENJOY OR NOT ENJOY?
Attached images
XRT_ZEXELT n°64.jpg
XRT_ZEXELT test.jpg
XRT_ZEXELT n°23.jpg
XRT_ZEXELT n°1.jpg
Quote from RIDGERACER :hELLO DRIVER!!!
Look my ZEXEL SKINS
ENJOY OR NOT ENJOY?

Simply i will say.... NOT ENJOY. I don't like them.
Not enjoy......ok
Ridge, it's too plain. You need to add stuff to it. Put some color in there.
Quote from {RD}-Smokey- :some skins...

Top Secret skin is made by Kicker and and all the others are rip-offs. Nice try, tho you should use your brain next time. Oh and Forza sucks...
-
(Tweaker) DELETED by Tweaker : doh
-
(waider) DELETED by waider
Quote from Hankstar :That's no excuse

Even if I'am also french this one is really funny

French kids on LFS always make me laugh!!!
Boredom, again :|
Still with this 1337 AMD Duron :weeping:
And a preview also.
Attached images
XRT_ND.jpg
Needs-More-Amphicar.jpg

XR Skins (All)
(7321 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG