The online racing simulator
Team Redline Racing
(95 posts, started )
#51 - uiop
Im here 2 say that i was banned for nothing by patrese
i was racing down the hill 8th!!! (out of 15+) and the next moment i got banned

They say that redline is weird team!
could u all maybe get an own redline forum for redline racing maybe on redlines own website and proceed posting that stupid nonsens there?

it's just a shame u waste webspace here with nonsense threads and posts...

if they are idiots who ban everyone, fine, it is their server, dont race there...
illepall

think were wierd go race somewhere else
We have a website, if people want to come and post there, they are welcome to, other have and I invite you to read their posts :-

http://www.Team-Redline.co.uk

If you are banned and you feel it was in error, you are at liberty to save the replay and upload it to our website, if you read any of the 'I got banned' posts on our forum, then you will see we are very reasonable with people who are very reasonable with us.

Some people come to our site and are very nice about it all, they ask why they were banned, we explain what rule they broke, and they say 'oh, ok, sorry, I didn't know', and everything is ok again.

Then there are other people, who get something as simple as a one day ban for failing to say sorry after crashing someone out the race, and instead of talking to us and being reasonable, they think it will be better if they come on here and start slagging us off, saying things like we ban for no reason and we are weird and lots of other rubbish.

Sorry if you don't like how we run our servers, but lots of other people do like it and they can't all be wrong.

Follow the sever rules, show respect to all other drivers, and be reasonable, and you will never have any trouble on ANY of the Redline servers, failing to follow these simple, common sense steps, will often mean you have to find some place else to race.
I will probably win a life time ban for me and my sons and my grandsons (if and when!), but I dont deal well with abuse, and having being in this redline servers a few times I do have to say that this Evo guy is quite abusive, not only in his language but overall attitude towards other ppl in HIS server.

I fully understand its YOUR server dude and you can do as you please ...you pay for the beans, is up to you to do tacos or burritos, but if you invite other to YOUR party, I believe we could all live with a better attitude and manners. Its a simple courtesy to your guests.

I might be wrong, but think I even got a ban time for defending some other guy on an incident vs Evo, so got kicked (or banned?), not sure for that ...oh well.

I am sure its nothing like that in real life, but on the servers I saw, it kinda looked like a 15 y.o. drunk on a power trip, showing off how powerfull he was by banning here and there.

Thank god, there is plenty of servers left. If there werent any other servers on earth and i would have to cope with that kind of attitude and abuse to play, I would probably stop playing.

So banned I must be now... lol

PS. As you can see from my join time and insignificant number of posts that I dont use to pst much, just read the forums regularly to keep up on the news, so believe me, this is not to increase my postcount, I meant whjat I said.
Quote from rafo_cardenas :...

Nice post, totally pointless to post it here and will only cause more arguments.

Next time take it to the redline forum, like everyone has said, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Quote from jamesrowe :That is a forum not a website

see the button that says unsubcribe to this thread please press it, your really getting on my nerves
Quote from rafo_cardenas :...

And it's exactly the attitude you display here, that I do not want on my servers, you can go and be disruptive on someone else's server, they are welcome to you...

First and foremost, it's 'she' and not 'he'... and this 'she' doesn't put up with any nonsense from the weaker sex, get over it. Second, Im old enough to be your mother. And third, I never drink, so once again, what you think is a very long way away from what actually is.... and that is exactly what started your ban in the first place.

You say I'm abusive ? You just try swearing or using foul language on my servers, and see what happens to you... Swearing, or using racist remarks or abusive language on my servers, is an instant, automatic, ban, it always has been, and it always will be and it applies to everyone. The software I use to monitor the chat for bad language, does not know the difference between an admin or a non-admin, swearing is a 1 day ban.

You are the one that started arguing about something that had nothing to do with you, you kept telling me that 'what I saw happen with my own two eyes, didn't actually happen...'

So, according to you, I have no right to believe what I actually see happen with my own two eyes, and instead I must only believe what you say instead... yeah, right...

For your information, I invite NO ONE, people CHOOSE to use my servers, I don't charge money for it, you are under no obligation to join and although we do try our best to provide trouble and crasher free servers to race on, I promise nothing to those that do, so I don't know where you get off on the attitude that I invite people to race on my servers and somehow I am obligated to provide something...

Just let me clarify this for you, your mad, utterly barking in fact, I run my servers how I see fit and it has absolutely nothing to do with you, if you don't like them, don't use them, it's that simple. The number of people that DO use them seem disagree with your ranting and opinions, and as they are always busy, then I assume I am doing something right by keeping disruptive people like you OUT.

PS, jamesrowe - technically, a website is anything that is served from a web server, or if you prefer, it's a 'site' that's located on the 'web' and the last time I looked, my 'forum' was both of those. Jumping in to threads that have nothing to do with you and being sarcastic in vain attempt to make your self look brilliant and intellectual, while at the same time attempting to make others look stupid and inferior, tells us a lot about your character, perhaps I should search the forums for your name just so I can post random, sarcastic, meaningless, crap in response to something you have said, it seems to bring you so much pleasure after all... Oh wait, actually I can't do that, sorry, I forgot, I have a life.
Although this post is relatively useless and really doesn't help the current situation id like to say just a few things regarding the Redline Servers.

I think everyone can see that the servers are run and paid for by EVO, and she has the right to do whatever she wish. But I'm not going to sit here and defend her actions entirely, she does have a habit of being a bit stiff and machine like for people who don't follow rules. Evo will probably disagree and that's entirely up to her, but if you're dealing with the general public you cant expect them to follow the rules 100% of the time, this isn't military this is a game where people have fun.

There are no excuses for people who misbehave or wreck or generally be abusive, but if your response to peoples silly mistakes like accidentally budging or crashing is 'you're getting a ban' - Well how do you expect an individual to react? I couldn't possibly count the amount of times I've been taken out whilst I'm on that super fast lap, but what can I do?

Evo: You've got my full respect, but sometimes you need to just ease up with the rule enforcing, you here to have fun like the rest of them and the more you ban the more you need to read useless posts like these which will probably anger you... Which probably means your BP is going higher, which increases risk of stroke/heart attack and all that.

To everyone else who races on the Redline Servers: Read the rules and keep the language and racing clean, and you should be fine! Oh and stop complaining
Quote from Shoe Maker :
PS, jamesrowe - technically, a website is anything that is served from a web server, or if you prefer, it's a 'site' that's located on the 'web' and the last time I looked, my 'forum' was both of those. Jumping in to threads that have nothing to do with you and being sarcastic in vain attempt to make your self look brilliant and intellectual, while at the same time attempting to make others look stupid and inferior, tells us a lot about your character, perhaps I should search the forums for your name just so I can post random, sarcastic, meaningless, crap in response to something you have said, it seems to bring you so much pleasure after all... Oh wait, actually I can't do that, sorry, I forgot, I have a life.

Yes I do know what a website, the internet and a forum is. I work for an ISP (www.areti.net) in Technical IT development and support thank you. Would you like me to go on much further then what you said?

I bid you good day.
Quote from Rooble :...

Actually, we always try to point out and resolve problems before resorting to banning someone, it entirely depends on the response we get, that determines what happens next. Unacceptable driving is just that and I won't ignore things just to stop people posting in the forums, at the end of the day, if people used common sense then they wouldn't have had any problems in the first place, our rules are not unreasonable, they are just common sense!!!!

If talking to a driver is getting us no where, rather than waste time and irritate everyone on the server by having an argument go on while others are trying to race, then if people fail to see reason, they will be kicked, if they come back, they will be warned that they are heading for a ban, if they persist, they will be banned.

I don't know why you consider that to be unreasonable, perhaps you would be happy to let someone disrupt the racing by arguing that what you saw happen with your own eyes, isn't what actually happened, but I for one will not waste my time with people like that, Im here to race, not put up with BS from idiots that deny the did what I saw them do.

There is a big difference between pointing out unacceptable driving and getting a 'oh, ok, sorry' or getting a 'I didn't do that even though you just saw me' kind of a response.

Race clean and say sorry if you crash someone. Have respect for your fellow racers and don't pull out in to traffic if you have gone off the track, check the track is clear first. Do not swear or be abusive to anyone on the servers. Don't fight race leaders for position when you are under the blue flag, you have nothing to lose by lifting off the gas and letting them past, as they are a lap head of you after all.

These are the rules, they are not unreasonable, it's not like I am running a military camp and if you step across the line you will be shot, the rules are both common sense and perfectly reasonable for the benefit of everyone that uses the servers, not just me or Redline team drivers...

Is it really that unreasonable to expect civility from those that I allow to race on the servers I pay for ?

I ask people to respect the rules, I point the rules out, if others get mouthy about it, then that's their problem, not mine, I don't have to put up with it, and I don't.

PS, jamesrowe - you can pontificate about things that don't concern you, as much as you like, it doesn't make you smart, it doesn't make you right, you want to continue sticking your nose in to things that don't concern you, you go right ahead, be my guest, personally I have better things to do .
-
(Arrow.) DELETED by Arrow.
Redline Racing should be called "Angry mothers playpen".

p.s. After a lengthy discussion on your forum, I tried connecting to no avail.

I think you are doing an injustice to LFS. Just make your servers private, and just invite your friends if you have any and no one else will complain. But oh yes, you have the money, and so you can do anything you want - how can i be so absent minded?
"Shoe Maker", one of your posts contains you saying something about the "weaker sex".

So is sexism going to help you prove a point? Does your sever discourage racism and profanity, But encourages sexism? So what is your impression of the male sex?
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :"Shoe Maker", one of your posts contains you saying something about the "weaker sex".

So is sexism going to help you prove a point? Does your sever discourage racism and profanity, But encourages sexism? So what is your impression of the male sex?

dont worry about it. we only have racing not drift s2 servers....(the best S2 servers) so they are no use to you, also you cant get on our servers so why try to comment? but thanks for posting such a worth while and insightful comment. if you did have S2 or where a member of redline then you would know that its only wreckers and bad rule breakers that get banned and yes a replay is downloadable on our site for every member to see, to be honest its shocking how many crashers there are in S2 i thought id left all this behind in demo.

we have to upset afew but the racing on our servers is clean and fast

so sorry if your upset but if you have been banned you deserved it grow up and get over it.
Quote from Shoe Maker :These are the rules, they are not unreasonable, it's not like I am running a military camp and if you step across the line you will be shot

Ooh, would this be possible? Please adopt this rule ASAP if it is, I'd certainly race more LFS if this punishment was in effect

I don't know these folk, and will probably get a nasty telling off for simply joining in where I have no business to do so, but I admire their verve. Keep it up and red card the lot of em if they deserve it.

By the way, what is this guy up to? >
Quote from RMachucaA :As long as EVO is a part of that team, it will bring them all down with his attitude. He has absolutely no spirit of good competition, we happen to have an accident (going 2 wide into bwgp chicane, i give space he doesnt, but i classify it as an accident, no biggie) And he proceeds to ask me why i didnt appologize, i said it was a result of both our actions and neither one of us is fully responsible for the outcome, it is what it is, an accident. He proceeded to kick me then to ban me. Good move.

I race with all the other redline guys pretty often, and we have a blast... Its unfortunate that such a good teams reputation be tarnished by one megalomaniacs actions. EVO.

Hope to see you all other redline peeps on the servers .

EVO's a woman :P lolol

deal with it and find another server, I've raced on redline for about 12 months and never had a problem...
thanks for the support guys
ws
Redline is a great server! i also have no problems! great servers they supply

Much better than that fagmaster crap.
Quote from andybarsblade :dont worry about it. we only have racing not drift s2 servers....(the best S2 servers) so they are no use to you, also you cant get on our servers so why try to comment? but thanks for posting such a worth while and insightful comment. if you did have S2 or where a member of redline then you would know that its only wreckers and bad rule breakers that get banned and yes a replay is downloadable on our site for every member to see, to be honest its shocking how many crashers there are in S2 i thought id left all this behind in demo.

we have to upset afew but the racing on our servers is clean and fast

so sorry if your upset but if you have been banned you deserved it grow up and get over it.

Yeah, but it doesn't make it any more right if it doesn't affect me.
Quote : dont worry about it. we only have racing not drift s2 servers....(the best S2 servers) so they are no use to you,

Pretty sarcastic and rude thing to say (if not, offensive through diplomacy). Whatever it was, good way to not answer his question.

Hey Andy, wanna race me any track/car combo? I am both fast and clean and banned. Im willing to bet you are maybe only one of those.
It cant be all that bad. I havent gotten banned yet! And Im slower than Molasses in the fall
edited because i cant be arsed anymore

Team Redline Racing
(95 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG