The online racing simulator
Wanted: Finnish (speaking) guy/gal for a quick 50 euro ''job''..
Hi readers,

I'm assisting a Romanian student who is doing a research project on small cable companies (i.e. TV / Internet / phone type providers). Part of the research is a study of the European situation.

Finland it seems, has quite a few smallish providers. We have a list of possible companies, but now we need a Finnish (speaking) guy or girl who is willing to spend a few hours gathering just basic information about a few of these companies. Things like:
- amount of customers
- amount of employees
- type of products offered
- involvement in local activities

We anticipate that in 5 hours it should be possible to find these superficial details for 3 or 4 companies. We can pay what we get paid, about 10 euro per hour.

Are you Finnish, somewhat aware of the cable company market and good with google, not afraid of perhaps making a phonecall or two? And can you use 50 euro?

Send me a PM!
/Niels
oh damn now i wish id be from finland
i can insult in finnish and have been to helsinki once. is that enough?
now where is niko
Suksikaa kuuseen.
I can pretend to speak Finnish if that's what floats your boat, and I'll do you a Eurojob for less than 25.
Can't be arsed to call people...
Quote from thisnameistaken :I can pretend to speak Finnish if that's what floats your boat, and I'll do you a Eurojob for less than 25.

Torrent?
Please try to remove the Cursed Ring of Humor -5 you're wearing, thank you.
Quote from LFSn00b :
i'd accept this job, but i sound so crap.

Hehe Everyone does sound crap to themselves, but nobody other than you takes any notice, just be positive and get your 50€
Quote from thisnameistaken :I can pretend to speak Finnish if that's what floats your boat, and I'll do you a Eurojob for less than 25.

Kev... just... LOL!
If i magically learned finnish, would those 50Euros become an s2 license?
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :If i magically learned finnish, would those 50Euros become an s2 license?

Yes, but it would be a magical S2 license, for which you need the magical LFS... which sadly doesn't exist.
Turned into an amusing thread, and via PM the matter seems to be resolved / resolving in a very good way..
Quote from spankmeyer :Please try to remove the Cursed Ring of Humor -5 you're wearing, thank you.

Well, sorry to foil your party, but he needs either a scroll of remove curse or a blessed potion of water to remove the curse, otherwise he won't be able to unequip the ring.
Or cut off his finger(s).
I like your way of thinking...
Quote from Julppu :Or cut off his finger(s).

This method has another possible advantage too.
Quote from joshdifabio :This method has another possible advantage too.

Unfortunately, given his extreme enthusiasm, he'd probably still keep on posting by pressing keyboard buttons with his nose/other appendage.
#23 - S0ul
Quote from LFSn00b :Well, no problem, i'll take it off.

I just came from school and saw your avatar.....dammit i thought i´d be free from these things XD
Quote from spankmeyer :Unfortunately, given his extreme enthusiasm, he'd probably still keep on posting by pressing keyboard buttons with his nose/other appendage.

His "other appendage" will probably only reach the bottom row of the keyboard though... not that it'd make his posts more incomprehensible
#25 - JTbo
Why some finns type f*ck off and go to hell into this thread and try to say that those would be hello or something

Good that you got issue solved already, I have no 5 hours, not even 5 minutes

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG