The online racing simulator
LFS Addon Music
(24 posts, started )
LFS Addon Music
Does anyone one know who created the 17 music tracks that is in the "Additional downloads" section as 2 tracks in particular(303 forever and intermission) of the 17 sound brill and would like to obtain more by who-ever created them, also made fatal mistake of putting them on my mp3 player and now I cant get it out of my head, so any help would be appreciated.
cheers
Victor van Vlaardingen
#3 - Jakg
cheers thanks for info
Never heard of the guy.
I'm tempted to but I'll just
#8 - Gunn
I feel a bit like..

:hihi:
I lost where we can find them! Elp...
Sigh...you see I was...KIDDING!!!!
Quote from alanmac :Does anyone one know who created the 17 music tracks that is in the "Additional downloads" section as 2 tracks in particular(303 forever and intermission) of the 17 sound brill and would like to obtain more by who-ever created them, also made fatal mistake of putting them on my mp3 player and now I cant get it out of my head, so any help would be appreciated.
cheers

Sorry for the OT, but I read your name as "Almanac" every time I see this thread...
My favorite, of those 17 tracks from the Music addon, is intermission..
That melody is AWSOME.
Exemplary and Electrostatic are my fav rocking tunes out of that mix...

but there are other cool tunes in there too
Quote from jayhawk :Never heard of the guy.

I feel like laughin at you, I am a Demo Racer and I know Victor................
You bumped this 8 months old thread just to tell him that? Way to go.
Especially if his answer 5 posts below was this:

Quote from jayhawk :Sigh...you see I was...KIDDING!!!!

Sigh .. What is our world coming to?
Next thing we know everyone will be using Windows Server 2008, and have moved on past IKEA... :hide:

*Dreads that day*
Quote from kenyks324 :I feel like laughin at you, I am a Demo Racer and I know Victor................

You are awesome! Sheeesh, I think your sarcasto-meter needs to be adjusted.
Hmmm, what's the word I'm looking for ... oh yeah: puh-HONED
Soon we release tune named "live for speed". Scaven knows about it. But isnt some official addon. Soon in Phatt Sounds label, propably after holidays more nfo on prv. And we still looking for someone who can made NICE movie to promote a game with this tune.

LFS Addon Music
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG