The online racing simulator
Have you ever been tempted...
(32 posts, started )
#1 - TiJay
To replace/vandalise the Wikipedia article "w*nker" or "c***" with a redirect to a politician of your choice eg Bush, Blair, [insert leader here]?

I wasn't thinking of doing it because I'm not that immature, but the thought that nobody has done it yet even though it seems like such a stupid but obvious thing to do just occured to me randomly.

Discuss/close as you see fit

(I don't *think* this is spam... Pointless yes, but it's been a very dull bank holiday and I thought getting some opinions on it could be quite funny. Maybe I'm wrong. )
Send me a link and i will do it
It's been done, homosexual redirecting to the president of Iran whose name I cannot spell.

And replacing the image of Bush with pictures of human body parts.
I think the international Wiki has so many admins and users that it would get fixed/deleted very soon. So there's no point vandalizing.

Uncyclopedia.org is for that use, it has a article about LFS too
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Live_for_speed
Nope, can't say I have. I do suppose, however, that it is a prime reason to take whatever information you find on wikipedia with a grain of salt.

Anyone here watch the Colbert Report? He covered this in one of his shows, and again last week when he had the wikipedia founder on the show.
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by Nathan_French_14
Colbert rules :up:
whats the kitchen have to do with LFS?
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :whats the kitchen have to do with LFS?

Scawen rebuilt his kitchen or something a year or more ago. There's a thread around here about it.
Quote from duke_toaster :It's been done, homosexual redirecting to the president of Iran whose name I cannot spell.

Ahmednejad? He is more like a dictator.
Okay guys

I edited the forums section into uncyclopedia
Ahmadinejad's more like a puppet or figurehead actually. It's the Ayatollahs who run Iran more or less as a theocracy. President Ahmadinejad just goes on TV, stares down the camera with his beady little eyes and says whatever they've told him to (and sometimes whatever other silly thing pops into his head). Reminds me of another president ...
Look up Britain in Uncyclopedia...

:hide:
Quote from Hankstar :Ahmadinejad's more like a puppet or figurehead actually. It's the Ayatollahs who run Iran more or less as a theocracy. President Ahmadinejad just goes on TV, stares down the camera with his beady little eyes and says whatever they've told him to (and sometimes whatever other silly thing pops into his head). Reminds me of another president ...

He may be a talking head anti-semite despot puppet type, but please give credit where credit's due.
The man is singlehandedly determined to bring "Business Casual" back in style
LOL
Yes, bless him for that. What a pioneer! What next, Ahmad? Jeans and t-shirt on a Friday?
look at my changes
#16 - Jakg
how can we when you edited it without making an account? i don't know your IP so i could blame half the changes on you...
Wasn't there a story about loads of US political staff writing all sorts of false stuff on opponents' wiki pages?
Never tempted to do. I always correct spelling mistakes when I see them.
I use Wiki so often, that I would never dare to do harm
Would be funny but would probably be removed so quickly that it would effectivly make it pointless.
Wikipedia is good though depending how you use it. Best way i found to use it is for an easy place to find very general background information on subjects. Especially research provides little information but allows you to make a judgment on if it is worth researching further or if it isn't what you want at all.
High risk pages such as Geaorge W Bush ect are usually locked and wont update until an admin checks the update

I find encyclopedia dramatica some fun for making ridiculas flaming articles.
Quote from deggis :I think the international Wiki has so many admins and users that it would get fixed/deleted very soon. So there's no point vandalizing.

lol it is true tho it should say " dont stand within 100 feet of niko... trust me you dont wanna "
Quote from deggis :I think the international Wiki has so many admins and users that it would get fixed/deleted very soon. So there's no point vandalizing.

cool!!

Quote :Although, it is rumored dangerous to be caught there, as merciless overlords that we shall only name as: "lfsn00b (AKA Niko)" and "Jakg" are famous for devouring the souls of forumers. They also control an entire army of grues.

Yay!

I wrote the whole part of that, which says Forums

I just had to write something about the forums ^_^
Quote from that website thingy :Fear Cr!t!calDrift, for he will spam you with racial slurs according to the Demo world. Truly, he is ultimately a idiot. (And he wrote the whole forums section for the Live For Speed article on Uncyclopedia) And shaun463 is a idiot aswell!

LOL!
I love this stuff, I should use this for my homework. (if I would make it, that is)

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG