The online racing simulator
Joystick and Wheel
(6 posts, started )
Joystick and Wheel
Ok so i have a Momo wheel and a Logitech Extreme Joystick. I want to use the joystick as a shifter but when i plug the Joystick in my wheel wont work. How can i get both to work?
for the joystick to work as shifter u need an app like ffshifter(found at rsc forum) then u start the prog with the joystick plugged in, plug out the joystick and start lfs, config the keys for the shifter stuff, plug joystick in, play
How do i config the Joystick keys wen its not plugged in??
Ohhhh.. Dw i think i no wat you mean now thnx man ill try that later.
this is n't the same issue i have
but i have a floght sim joystickand my MOMO wheel when i run a flight sime the wheel will loose its configuration the next time i run LFS
both are USB port
what's up- i hate haveing to unplugg either of them to live a normal game life is there a way the wheel will remain LFS and not messed with when i runa flight?
So the bindings are gone or what?

When you setup your wheel in LFS, do you have both controllers connected?
Because if you first setup the wheel in LFS and then connect the joystick the controller ID may change and LFS doesn't anymore "find" the right controller. Even if the ID's don't change many games get confused when there is other controller connected, when it wasn't connected before, dunno if this happens in LFS. Also I would recommend to always connect them to same USB ports.

So what you should try, is to connect them both, then go to LFS and setup controllers in a way you want.
BTW joystick also makes as a good handbrake.

Also your from US so pls use better language, text like that is always pain in the ass to read. Write fast = read slow.

Joystick and Wheel
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG