The online racing simulator
What browser do you use?
(33 posts, started )

Poll : What browser do you use?

Mozilla
Opera
Internet Explorer
Other
Quote from detail :In 1998 one man recommended me Opera. That time I had 486dx4 120MHz with 8MB RAM. Netscape worked terribly scraping my HDD and had no chance against Opera. Later I tried the open sourse Mozilla, but it worked strangely, "thinking" hardly (on a faster PC) when I typed text in options windows, etc.

There are too many things you're used to, to use Firefox. It can't open a link in a background window, it can't submit a form in new/background window either.

Actually there are lots of that kind things, which make Opera better. Like select a link from net page and just right click and select "go there". No need to copy/paste/create new windows/etc. just 2 clicks and you're there. Same method can be used to search it from dictionary/google:

Translations for: Hyperactive
Nederlands (Dutch)
hyperactief
Français (French)
hyperactif
Deutsch (German)
adj. - überaktiv
Ελληνική (Greek)
adj. υπερκινητικός, υπερβολικά δραστήριος
Italiano (Italian)
iperattivo
Português (Portuguese)
adj. - hiperativo
Русский (Russian)
гиперактивный

Opera is tha Opereitah!
Quote from detail :There are too many things you're used to, to use Firefox. It can't open a link in a background window, it can't submit a form in new/background window either.

It can, pretty much everything you can think of (for a browser...) it can do it and there's a pretty good chance someone has made an extension to do that so you don't have to learn how to do it.

For the background thing see Open link in... extension. For the other I don't know any that does that, but I'm 99% sure it possible somehow...

I use both Firefox and Opera. For now, I'm trying Opera out on extended bases. Got annoyed to Firefox because all the extensions I had caused all sorts of problems and crashes. Ok, it's not all Firefox's fault.... but the extensions, nevertheless it really should do something else in a situation like that other than crash and have me retype my posts I was writing etc. Opera comes standard with most of the features I needed an extension in Firefox. Still I haven't found how to get functions Adblock, Cookie Button, BugMeNot, Live HTTP Headers and TargetAlert provided working in Opera.
I've been using Firefox for 2 years or something. I think the best thing about Firefox is that it's so IEish as geeman1 already said. Many Opera users blame it for not being "out of the box" software but I think this is a good thing because you can install only those extensions you really want.

I still have nightmares of crashing IE.
Hi
Firefox most but have to use IE when doing bank things. Not all buttons work in firefox.
I use Netscape, but have to use IE when viewing lfsworld. Don't get any icons in Netscape.
Firefox
:bump:

Or should we start a new poll, you can't change what you voted
I use Mozilla since my IE doenst work normally..

What browser do you use?
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG