The online racing simulator
XRT Skin Templates Here
(14 posts, started )
#1 - RaDuS
XRT Skin Templates Here
I have recently been making some really simple templates for people to use for there XRT. Basically i make a cool design skin and you guys can add watever you want onto it i will edit and add more once i have made them.

You may have to rezise yourself

(Leave any suggestions) Please no Flameing.

For the people that dont know how to save skins. (right click save_as to your skins folder in lfs2)

Also if you would like a skins customized just attach it to your post and let me know what you want and i will do my best to help you out.

You may need to upload them yourself to lfs desktop please use the same names unless editing thanks. :*)

Need to know were to edit? open up your XRT_default and use that to find out were you can add onto these skins.
Attached images
XRT_RaDuS_1.jpg
XRT_moo.jpg
XRT_cadpat_mike.jpg
XRT_Crimped_1.jpg
XRT_P1_Light.jpg
XRT_Eye_render.jpg
#2 - RaDuS
Does anyone know of a good rendering program that is free and is not photoshop?
GIMP is free. I bought my photoshop elements for $88 canadian at my mac store
nice , ill post my ice blue effect paint job for the xrt here tomarrow , too tired atm

good job they look cool
Good work Radus, good to see you are helping people out here.
That camo template intrests me. Does it line up at all the edges okay? Preview pics would help alot btw.
#7 - RaDuS
yesir edges on everyone look perfect tested them all currently making some more i will post them and previews aswhell
#8 - RaDuS
there added another still got a few more to attach. anyone got any suggestions? on background patterns
#9 - RaDuS
anyways guys im going camping from today to monday or sunday so just leave suggestions and i will add more when i come back thanks.
#10 - Jakg
Quote from RaDuS :Does anyone know of a good rendering program that is free and is not photoshop?

Blender - but its a pain in the ass to get working.

Photoshop is not a renderer, either
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :GIMP is free. I bought my photoshop elements for $88 canadian at my mac store

GIMP doesn't render
kk ill try blender ill figure it out. ty man
#12 - Jakg
erm - seeing as you dont even know what a renderer IS i highly doubt you will

Try the free trial of 3DSMax
ill try that after blender
it is a bit tuff

XRT Skin Templates Here
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG