The online racing simulator
Found this on another forum...
(23 posts, started )

LOL.

Shame about the kit, I quite like that type of Veilside kit for the Z33.
omg, That entire thread is plain hilarious, I bet the thread starter wasn't to happy when that started... on the second post!
(it is very hairy though )
#4 - RaDuS
Lol Hairy Arm
Oh my freaking god... Thats crazy!
Holy crap, I'm crying I am laughing so hard. The gorilla picture with the caption almost made me choke up a lung, I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time!
LOL those bastards! That's gold :up:
#8 - RaDuS
lol the guy thought his arm was a sweater hahahaha
err, that is freaky!
i just understood that im not hairy at all
Haha, i cannot explain in words the laughter and pain that thread has caused.... hahahahaha totally in tears...lmao

Love how some people thought it was a sweater

pure classic!
This guy and his hairy arm may just become one of the internet legends, something that funny spreads like wildfire on forums. Oh and i'm glad I went for a piss before reading that
Hahahaha!

Oh Lordy. That was just plain funny.

And damn that was one hairy arm

I bet that the OP is hurt or disappointed right now..

...Or Getting a Bikini Wax!!!!....

Omfg! I laughed reading the whole thread hahahahahhaha I feel bad for him though
I can't wait to show wifey this. She is always making fun of me and body hair. I'm bald compared to this. Funniest thread I've seen on a forum for a long time.

Posting this in the other forums I frequent.
that's the most i've laughed at a forum topic in a long time.. thanks for that
Wow... way to laugh at someone with a disease...
Quote :It is safe to say your body kit is the least of your problems because I know for a fact everyone here would chip in the 25% restocking fee if you could share some hot pictures of your furry arm. This is some Ripley's Believe It or Not shiz right here...but for real, if you live in the Washington DC area, I will meet you in person, give you 25% of whatever that green plastic cost if I can just meet you.. shake your hand, touch your fur, whatever.

Quote :Damn you guys are harsh. To the OP-Wolfman...

Bwahahahaa!!
for the first time in my life i was LOLLING FOR 3 whole minutes :ices_rofl :huepfenic :huepfenic :wtf2: :gt:
I'm just glad I could be of service

Quote from DarkOneX :It is safe to say your body kit is the least of your problems because I know for a fact everyone here would chip in the 25% restocking fee if you could share some hot pictures of your furry arm. This is some Ripley's Believe It or Not shiz right here...but for real, if you live in the Washington DC area, I will meet you in person, give you 25% of whatever that green plastic cost if I can just meet you.. shake your hand, touch your fur, whatever.

-dmc7173

^^ Love it...
#23 - Rish
Damn thats hairy, i'm a little hairy but that was unreal, i bet that dudes shaved himslef all over by now! 8 pages of "how hairy is your arm". LMAO

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG