The online racing simulator
Superchargers
(17 posts, started )
Superchargers
When i first started looking into LFS im sure i saw something like a supercharger kit that you could buy of a game site is this true?

i was in a server and i saw someone say to someone is your lx6 supecharged, but as a serious question like it is possible

just wondering it may have been another game that i looked at on the site.

Thanks.

P.S. could someone please fix the writing on the forum as it keeps missing letters.
Deffinetly not this game.

(If you need to make some changes, there is an edit button at the bottom right of your post.)
-
(wheel4hummer) DELETED by XCNuse : this is going to far
#3 - Goop
Quote :P.S. could someone please fix the writing on the forum as it keeps missing letters.

Quote from XCNuse :Deffinetly

Yeah, XCNuse is hogging all the 'f's, ucker.

Joke! Oh yeah, no buy-able 'upgrades' in LFS.
No Nawz, Knee-Awnz, Bodie Kitties, or Tinted Windows (though you can mod the game to allow that and much more ).

Good question anyways, it saves you from getting scammed
No supercharger yet, but it would be nice to have one whining away under a bonnet somewhere
Mmmm, I always loved the sound of a powerful Supercharged v8... That's one thing I've noticed an abundance of since I moved to the 'States, and I can't get enough of it even after 2 years.
Oh ok maybe the LX6 just sounded supercharged i do recall it whining a fair bit.

Maybe an improvement for S3

OJ
I don't think that the lx6 is supercharged, but the gear whine is REALLY loud on the lx6 which might sound like a supercharger... I guess...

I really like the loudness of the lx6 though, it's a ton of fun to drive and picks up pretty quick.
Imagine an LX6 with a supercharge... It is fast enough as it is, then it would give the big GTRs a run for their money when you actually get all that power down of course!
Sign of playing too much. You are starting to mix up your dreams, LFS and reality.
Quote from deggis :Sign of playing too much. You are starting to mix up your dreams, LFS and reality.

Says the guy with over 3000 posts
I think, the LX6 should be supercharged, and given a proper, 3.0L Straight 6.

LFS needs a supercharged car IMO, just one would be nice.
what about the FZ50?
We should have it so you can have the lx6 with or without a supercharger if you wanted.. you could do this in the pits. so if people like it without can keep it the same and people that want a bit more power can use the supercharger.
People can't (or don't) drive the LX6 even now, how would they with a supercharger? :rolleyes:
Are you people suicidal asking for a supercharger for the lx6.

Maybe add another to the tbo class but have it supercharged instead. Missing the turbo lag but then not having the power at higher revs.
#17 - neRu
Dont supercharge any of the original cars - but build an americanish car, with a v8, and supercharge that instead. Make a lousy wobbly standard-set, and i would be happy.

And a dieseltruck... My god!

Superchargers
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG