The online racing simulator
Only a few servers?
(54 posts, started )
Quote from Mike85 :In reply to the topic title: I would suggest to LFS team to run 24/7 servers. With each track and many combos. How hard can it be?

How many total servers do you think there are in the list? Hint, try enabling show "empty" servers. There you go. Now you see how many servers are being used and how many are available. Without the userbase to fill those empty servers, you won't see them. There are plenty of servers. We need the userbase to fill them. Unfortunately, as the userbase grows, so do the kiddie gamers who aren't serious about sim racing as has been shown very frequently on the forum here as of late.
Quote from Veracious :I smell a troll

What the hell are you implying with that word?
'Choo tawkin' 'bout Willis.
He's allowed to call names but I'm not...?

This is madness!

THIS IS SPARTA!
Phoretwenty; I can appreciate that you may not be coming in here with the intent to argue, but your posts have a ver negative feel to them. You are not expressing yourself rationally. That can cause a lot of problems, as has been shown in this thread.

You were using a lot of foul language on the forum; while I'm not a prude (I swear quite a bit in person, unfortunately) it not only makes you look like a person with the intelligence of a lamp post, it is also detrimental to your cause. The "It's just the way I am" attitude doesn't fly. This forum has rules. If you can't abide by those rules then you will not have the opportunity to express yourself here.

Like I said, I can appreciate that is not your intention, but the way you express yourself does not back that up.
Quote from MAGGOT :Phoretwenty; I can appreciate that you may not be coming in here with the intent to argue, but your posts have a ver negative feel to them. You are not expressing yourself rationally. That can cause a lot of problems, as has been shown in this thread.

You were using a lot of foul language on the forum; while I'm not a prude (I swear quite a bit in person, unfortunately) it not only makes you look like a person with the intelligence of a lamp post, it is also detrimental to your cause. The "It's just the way I am" attitude doesn't fly. This forum has rules. If you can't abide by those rules then you will not have the opportunity to express yourself here.

Like I said, I can appreciate that is not your intention, but the way you express yourself does not back that up.

I'm not here to make myself look good
I'm not here to prove how intelligent I am.

I don't understand wtf you mean, I'm talking normally, discussing stuff. Wtf?
I mean I agree with what you're saying, but, I can't help the way other people view my posts... I'm not responsible for peoples reaction towards me. Bahahahah.... Are we not adults here?

Only a few servers?
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG