The online racing simulator
Only a few servers?
(54 posts, started )
Only a few servers?
Hey, I just got this game again (I was banned like a year ago or something)
and I noticed that there are about 6 servers full - half full. Am I missing something? Any patches? I got W.
are you sure you selected the s2 in multiplayer? and not s1 cos there are only a few servers in S1
Yeah it's S2.
Is it cos it's early in the morning or what?
#4 - Jakg
what in the hell did you get banned for?
Yeah man ^

And I got banned for crashing. I accidently crashed this dude, then next race, he rammed me, so I ambsushed that bastard. Turns out he was important or someshite, haha.
W17..not many servers yet.

Edit : I just started my LFS and I only get 3 servers lol. Maybe I'll just move back to patch V.
#7 - Jakg
that ban should only have been on one server, and even if it got put on the wrecker barricade you still should be able to go on a few servers...
#8 - joen
Quote from phoretwenny :Yeah man ^

And I got banned for crashing. I accidently crashed this dude, then next race, he rammed me, so I ambsushed that bastard. Turns out he was important or someshite, haha.

how mature. maybe it's best you stick to those few servers.
Quote from Michel 4AGE :W17..not many servers yet.

Edit : I just started my LFS and I only get 3 servers lol. Maybe I'll just move back to patch V.

Ahhh, it's possible to go back? I'll look into that!

Quote from Jakg :that ban should only have been on one server, and even if it got put on the wrecker barricade you still should be able to go on a few servers...

That's what I thought but meh, he must have had a bad day/annoyed cos I got him good.
#11 - Jakg
your using W, not W17, you should see about 450 empty servers, and about a page full of populated servers about now
Quote from Jakg :your using W, not W17, you should see about 450 empty servers, and about a page full of populated servers about now

I see. Where may I aquire this... "W17"?
#13 - Jakg
in the test patch section of the forum, its the next version, it has more improvements but there are only about 5 servers running it
Coocoocoolio!
Quote from phoretwenny :Ahhh, it's possible to go back? I'll look into that!

That's what I thought but meh, he must have had a bad day/annoyed cos I got him good.

Guy you need to adjust that thought process and fast, if you take revenge on people, even if you think it's justified you'll get banned from lots more servers.
I don't need to be told 50, 000 times. Just banned from LFS once.
And it's not even about revenge. You have a little accident and some uptight prick just clicks the ban button without even waiting for a sorry. That is bullshit, if people like that are reading this, I hate you. I crashed alot until I got better (mainly because you don't get all the cars on the demo. People with S2 license should just get over yourselves (no disrespect.......... I know how offended some will get about this. Sad really.)

By the way, I can't find where to download the other patches. Could someone link me or something please?
If it was one incident and he just did a vote ban then yeah, that a little rash and unfair. It's just coming on here with a kind of, I took this guy out, smile will not make you look good.

If you're on W17 or one of the test patches you might need to re-download W to go back, but I'm not 100%.
#19 - joen
Quote from phoretwenny :
And it's not even about revenge.

Quote from phoretwenny :
he rammed me, so I ambsushed that bastard

That IS taking revenge.
Even if you've been done wrong by another player, if you're going for this kind of approach you're no better than him. This behaviour only leads to more trouble, like being banned. Plus other players could eventually be involved while they have nothing to do with it. Be the wise one and report him to the admin/wrecker barricade next time.
Quote from phoretwenny :That is bullshit, if people like that are reading this, I hate you. I crashed alot until I got better (mainly because you don't get all the cars on the demo. People with S2 license should just get over yourselves (no disrespect.......... I know how offended some will get about this. Sad really.)

http://frogstar.soylentgeek.com/wav/twilzone.wav
What's so ****ing hard to understand?

I'm saying it's not ALWAYS about revenge. That was the only time. I'm SAYING that if you crash someone, more often than not, he will just hit the ban button like a prick instead of wait for a sorry or before even thinking about it. People are too ban happy and uptight, so much so that I can hardly believe it sometimes.

And I didn't come to this forum to "boast" about how I took someone out, you DOLT. I came here to wonder aloud why I paid £24 and theres like 10 +- servers, most half full... and to find out if there is anyway I can find more servers where I can use what I just purchased to the full extent. Too much to ask? There's more people on the demo servers.
This is what I’m getting right now, are you getting the same? Also don't judge the usage level of the game on this one day...if that’s what you're doing.

Also the reaching for ban button after more often that not, I don't get that at all, it depends on the server you're on as to result you'll get. Some servers and the people who use them are less tolerant to mistakes/accidents I think.
Attached images
ss.jpg
Yeah something like that. I can't see that cruise one.
Already been banned from ConeDodgersRacing for trying to get used to the car... One of the admins bitches got annoyed because I wouldnt slow down fast enough for his blue flag, so he got me banned, like the little bitch I assume he is.

And I kinda was doing that ^ (Judging by this day)
I'll stop now, lol. Maybe it'll be populated tonight.
If you look at the bottom right you'll see the filters, the cruise one was probably full when you looked. That server also runs to a set of rules as well, real life driving or something that I really don't get

p.s. If learning the cars online is getting you into trouble, justified or not, then give the car/track a quick go offline first, you might save yourself a bit of grief.
Aye right. You know what really tickles me. They want it all realistic and such, but when a crash happens, they cry and cry. How pathetic is it? Crashes DO happen, what world do you live in, omfg. Noobs at life.

Yeah I did train with bots some, but I just slaughtered them, too easy lol.
I need real, unpredictable players to learn anything.

Only a few servers?
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG