The online racing simulator
OLT Pro Racing Server
(63 posts, started )
Quote from Omen :The Server doesn´t function in the right way. I was driving on Aston Historic with 30 other people and in the last round on the third position i had to leave the server and after that i cant joined it. That dont makes fun. illepall

I think I saw a server message "TPS Omen was banned" at some point.

Brilliant races tonight. The full grid with plenty of oldtimers and pros was awesome.
Yup great racing everybody. Enjoyable
Looked fun for the brief moment I watched. Couldn't really race as the left line on my headphones is broken again, was fine just few hours ago. Got to replace it again. Sucks as I was on the mood for some good old TBO racing
It was fun

My first time in a full grid. You really must adjust your driving style when racing such a crowd. The pace through the trickier parts was amazingly slow during the first laps.

I made quite a number of mistakes myself. Im sorry about that.

Thanks to Vari, Da Hoe, Mr nice guy Shittie and anyone else who is involved. Good job!
Indeed a big crowd, fully full server. It was great, we talked a lot about LFS, new stuff in the patch, OLT server specifics, people in the server, and it was indeed some good racing to be seen. We show live races in Serbian leagues every Sunday and we usually concentrate on racing and don't have many opportunities to talk generally about LFS which we finally did today in a more relaxed atmosphere.

But bad thing was our fps. P4 2.53 ghz was at 100% and stuggled to keep up (graphics card was fine, 7600gs). Very often we got almost slideshows and had to talk about that, how demanding LFS became with lots of cars, and how this is only a test patch, things are always improving and so on. But I don't want to go OT with that. Thanks again for being there.
anyone got tv rip of autosport?
Divx will be available for download next week or later. It just takes a lot of time to edit, compress and upload that among other things that are going on there. Like usual its going to be replayed every day during the week. If you don't understand the language it wouldn't be very interesting to see anyway I think.
pure awesomeness yesterday

sure there were some strange accidents due to lag, but all in all it was great fun for the most of us i guess.
Attached images
LFS 2007-05-07 11-10-21-40.jpg
Nice grid Hoe
Good thing I wasn't there, my comp would have dropped to sub-1 fps readings.
Quote from Da Hoe :pure awesomeness yesterday

sure there were some strange accidents due to lag, but all in all it was great fun for the most of us i guess.

Yeah, nice racing with 31 other racers, this OLT server is very good!
Edit: This text on picture makes me laugh. (Even my mother can win in FXO.)
Attached images
lol.JPG
#37 - vari
Quote from Kid222 :Yeah, nice racing with 31 other racers, this OLT server is very good!
Edit: This text on picture makes me laugh. (Even my mother can win in FXO.)

It was true fact before balancing Now she'd need an empty server hehe

Quote from Misko :But bad thing was our fps. P4 2.53 ghz was at 100% and stuggled to keep up (graphics card was fine, 7600gs). Very often we got almost slideshows and had to talk about that, how demanding LFS became with lots of cars, and how this is only a test patch, things are always improving and so on. But I don't want to go OT with that. Thanks again for being there.

With 32 cars on the grid some settings should be tweaked a bit imo. Here's a pic shot from my point of view (last place on the grid) with full AA and AF. I've increased dynamic lod reduction to 0.7 while putting mirror lod and dust lod to the minimum. Whether you find blocky wheels ok or not is a matter of preference but 60 fps sure makes it easier to race with

(A64 3800+, Radeon 850XT)
Attached images
fps.jpg
yup, the bumpertext needs an update now after balancing
was nice! so many cars, too bad i didnt have much time to be on for a while more. about the fps. at start constantly on 20 :S. VARI i want your FPS!!
time for some variety. we decided to have an LRF (LX6, RAC, FZ50) day today.
so join us tonight (or even earlier) for some faster racing.
LRF!? Yay!
I'll hit this server so hard tonight the person able to pull me out will be the next king of England.
any mprs available?
did you especially mean replays of the "lrf-night" or just some good ones with tbo, morcs?
the lrf-night wasnt that successfull :/, i think we'll stick to tbo first.

edit: dang, i knew that i've read your name before. we did have quite some races in s1, morcs .
Quote from Da Hoe :edit: dang, i knew that i've read your name before. we did have quite some races in s1, morcs .

Da Hoe you remember! It's been nearly 2 years! Good to be back.

Remember when OLFSL introduced a rally event? Us two trying to rally in GTTs

OLT Pro Racing Server
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG