The online racing simulator
OLT Pro Racing Server
(63 posts, started )
OLT Pro Racing Server
hi!

would like to announce our new GTT + RB4 server "OLT Pro Racing"

we got all the funky stuff like track rotation, banned driving aids, autokick for REALLY slow people, random weather and so on. you can check all those exciting features here: OLT Pro Racing

have fun
#2 - vari
Hi

The idea was to get rid of few annoyances like FXO, blue flagged cars, 100% sunny weather, no wind and short tracks.

If this rubs you in the right way, then by all means try it out

EDIT: FXO's back due to the balancing
#3 - axus
I'll try pop in when I find a bit of free time. Sounds like an awesome server you've got going there. And a big thumbs up for getting rid of that annoyance - the FXO.
Splendid racing yesterday, thanks for all participants.
This is what it is all about (attachment). Very good racing last night, no highlights because the whole race is one.
Attached files
oltpro4.mpr - 755.4 KB - 355 views
Fun server for quick pickup racing. Remind me to talk to Vari about this, I've got some idea atm

BTW, GREAT REPLAY of that race!! Definitely don't find that kind of racing on any server nowadays Awesome
was some great racing
"Good Race"

Goes to show that you only need a handful of good drivers to have a great race. I seriously doubt that would have been anywhere near as much fun with 15-20-25+ cars out there.
#9 - Profi
Now that's the kind of racing I'm searching online
I wish the server could attract a few more racers with good pace and fair attitude... Anyway, I'll check this server everytime I get online
I've set up the Heart of Racing server on that combo. 6 laps, just ask if you want more ;-)

[url=lfs://|Heart%20of%20Racing|0|S2|/]Click to join da server[/url]
Thanks for setting this up, guys. I'll probably see you in there.
Quote from MyBoss :I've set up the Heart of Racing server on that combo. 6 laps, just ask if you want more ;-)

[url="lfs://|Heart%20of%20Racing|0|S2|/"]Click to join da server[/url]

why o why??? - LRF at AsNorth were awesome (with lx6 balanced - brilliant )
I was here today It felt like in the "old S1 days" with all these people I've seen racing for years.

Only thing that wasn't good was my driving, I couldn't really get into it (I should perhaps get better setups for those cars as mine aren't very good to drive).
Quote from Yaamboo :I was here today It felt like in the "old S1 days" with all these people I've seen racing for years.

I get that "Old S1 days feeling" everytime with TBO class, was nice racing indeed today and near enough everytime i join (only times it not is when its been emtpy)
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :I get that "Old S1 days feeling" everytime with TBO class, was nice racing indeed today and near enough everytime i join (only times it not is when its been emtpy)

Yep, it is definitely attracting all the players I remember as far back as S1 .

Saw a few of my old Allian guys just today, several n!faculty, and some old school pros .... all of which I haven't seen in a longggg time. I think this server attracts the best drivers and makes a home for them immediately, a lot like a few of the popular servers back then in S1 --- and a lot like the dE Ladder era.
I also like the server very much.

Because of the reversed grid I even get to race the aliens for 2 or 3 corners until they fly past me.
I liked that there isn't always 'bright clear' weather, and there's wind! I raced once in wind on a public server since i got S2, and I can't remember playing anything else then 'bright clear'. Good server .
This belongs in a different forum...
You probably belong in a different forum, too. And you are still here. So...
Quote from zeugnimod :You probably belong in a different forum, too. And you are still here. So...

Well, it might be better suited thread on the "LFS Hosts Forum" than here but I'm not really bothered.

As to the tracks (link), wouldn't westhill rev be better than the normaal one and fern bay black rev instead of the normal one? (Of course I'd get rid of the fern bay as a whole) If my memory serves me correctly they (FE lack and FE gold) share quite a lot same corners...?
#22 - vari
Quote from Hyperactive :Well, it might be better suited thread on the "LFS Hosts Forum" than here but I'm not really bothered.

Quote :LFS Hosts Forum
A section where hosts can discuss server administration. This is not the place to let people know you have a host up & running.

We'll consider those reverse's. Westhill and Gold Rev was only added today so no idea how they work So Classic (too many accidents in chicane) and Blackwood (done to death) were removed.

Bunch of new stuff has been added like !fuel which will tell you an estimate of the fuel consumption (seems to be pretty accurate)
#23 - vari
Heads up!

Autoplus TV in serbia is going to show some LFS action tonight @ about 22:00 CET (2 hours from now). They're gonna be on the OLT Pro Racing server so be there and make a crowd

It'll be usual racing in one of the Aston configs (probably Historic) with TBO cars.

The Host can be a bit unfriendly towards new people so it might be best to try it out a bit in advance.

P.S. Host is W17
#24 - vari
Thanks for all the racers, was great

Full grid (32) and even full host (47) at some point I think
#25 - Omen
The Server doesn´t function in the right way. I was driving on Aston Historic with 30 other people and in the last round on the third position i had to leave the server and after that i cant joined it. That dont makes fun. illepall

OLT Pro Racing Server
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG