The online racing simulator
33% extra free whole chicken> Oo?
(27 posts, started )
#1 - CSU1
[useless]
im sure they probrably just reduced the price by 33%
#3 - amp88
Charge you the standard price of a whole chicken and give you a 33% heavier/bigger chicken than you would normally have got or charge you only 2/3 of the normal price for the same sized chicken?
Quote from FOGlegsy :im sure they probrably just reduced the price by 33%

why do you think that??

every1 knows its a mutated chicken
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1 : [useless]
Quote from kiss me :why do you think that??

every1 knows its a mutated chicken

Tru.. it may have an extra leg or two
#6 - axus
Quote from CSU1 :or they might just rip off another chicken and shove it in the offer one Oo?

Or not lol!!ololol-lolol!!11one oO
Probably a leg shoved up the.. uh.. yea maybe just a price cut....
-
or

They slimply stuck 33% extra free on there, soaked it in water so it gained 33% of extra weight.. fooling you that you are getting a 33% bigger chicken for the regular weighed price....

so really they are giving you 33% of extra water...

Quote from Madman_CZ :so really they are giving you 33% of extra water...

Logically, no. Well, not unless the chicken was entirely water in the first place. Which I doubt.

CSU1 - another wonderfully thought inspiring topic from yourself I see. Haven't "we" had words with you about this before? Let's not make people repeat themselves...
-
I have to defend CSU1 this time, that is quite an interesting question, because they didn't say they reduced the price. My guess is leaded chicken
There's funny threads and there's pointless, borderline spam.

And I am feeling cheery, I didn't lock the thread. Yet.
-
I'd rather you didn't bother at all
-
Quote from Bob Smith :Logically, no. Well, not unless the chicken was entirely water in the first place. Which I doubt.

Ok... I meant they are giving you 33% of extra weight of which is added water...
its mutated for cryin out loud!!
or
its the same size chicken, but it just got more food when it was alive wich made him fatter but not bigger
Quote from kiss me :its the same size chicken, but it just got more food when it was alive wich made him fatter but not bigger

WTF??? How the hell does someone/thing get fatter but not bigger???
I've heard it all now

see sig for details
Quote from The Moose :WTF??? How the hell does someone/thing get fatter but not bigger???
I've heard it all now

I was thinking the same thing, however it works im sure weight watchers should be told about it
Quote from FOGlegsy :I was thinking the same thing, however it works im sure weight watchers should be told about it

look at me!!
4 kilo's added and i cant see any difference to my body
Quote from FOGlegsy :im sure they probrably just reduced the price by 33%

id sue them back into 5th class to learn math
Quote from CSU1 :Just because YOU didnt find it funny its spam.

On the contrary, I do see the funny side. I still consider the topic more suitable for an IM conversation, rather than a forum.

I know I'm not the only one who's annoyed with the gradual detoriation of these forums, this thread would fall under the very broad and ill-defined category of threads that aren't helping the matter. Overall it's an awkward situation, threads on their own don't really warrant closing, yet between them all they make the place seem like a random chatting ground. Off-topic is a space for LFS forum goers to talk about things not related to LFS, it isn't to be used to chat randomly with friends about everything and anything, nor should it be your main reason for browsing the forums (that's in general, not aimed specifically at you).

Damn I must seem moody but this issue keeps getting worse and gets on my nerves sometimes (well, often).
Quote from The Moose :WTF??? How the hell does someone/thing get fatter but not bigger???
I've heard it all now

see sig for details

Losing muscle mass, and replacing with fat? :P

It says 33% more chicken, doesn't say 'meat' so it could just be 33% larger, but much much more fat than normal. Fat is lighter than muscle, remember.
#21 - axus
Quote from Bob Smith :On the contrary, I do see the funny side. I still consider the topic more suitable for an IM conversation, rather than a forum.

I know I'm not the only one who's annoyed with the gradual detoriation of these forums, this thread would fall under the very broad and ill-defined category of threads that aren't helping the matter. Overall it's an awkward situation, threads on their own don't really warrant closing, yet between them all they make the place seem like a random chatting ground. Off-topic is a space for LFS forum goers to talk about things not related to LFS, it isn't to be used to chat randomly with friends about everything and anything, nor should it be your main reason for browsing the forums (that's in general, not aimed specifically at you).

Damn I must seem moody but this issue keeps getting worse and gets on my nerves sometimes (well, often).

I agree, word for word. I miss the days where there was so much information on these forums that I'd learn more here than at school. When it first started out, there were many an ISI fanboy here and many flamewars to go with. Then last year's April patch came out and everything quieted down, there was no spam and the forum was full of information. I miss that. I wish I'd been grown up enough at the time to absorb it all.
Quote from axus :I agree, word for word. I miss the days where there was so much information on these forums that I'd learn more here than at school. When it first started out, there were many an ISI fanboy here and many flamewars to go with. Then last year's April patch came out and everything quieted down, there was no spam and the forum was full of information. I miss that. I wish I'd been grown up enough at the time to absorb it all.

circle of lfs forum life
as soon as we get another physics patch the discussions will switch to informational content again
I don't see what the fuss is all about beings this is the off-topic section. Every forum has an off-topic section that people post, well, off-topic stuff. The whole point of the off-topic sections....

As for the chicken? I had thought the LFS community was smarter than this.... The 33% more chicken is clearly PREGNANT!
Quote from mrodgers :
As for the chicken? I had thought the LFS community was smarter than this.... The 33% more chicken is clearly PREGNANT!

er..I always thought that chickens laid eggs...so it wouldn't have more chicken, would it?
I think that the 33% more is just extra muscle to enable it to cross the road quicker than the duck!

(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG