The online racing simulator
Rally car/track
(21 posts, started )
Rally car/track
i think it could be a good idea to add a true rally car,because the the RB4 is not powerful enough and too much heavy(its my opinion).And,too,add a true rally "section"(like in the WRC).

What do you think about my idea?

and i know i was posted before,i just want to remember it to the people on the forum
+1 It's a good idea, and has benn discussed about a thousand times already.

Trey using the search function next time.

+100 and no coments
+1
Quote from Rappa Z :+1 It's a good idea, and has benn discussed about a thousand times already.

Trey using the search function next time.

+1 It's a good idea, but has been discussed about a thousand times already.

Try using the search function next time.

Sorry I couldn't resist.
someting like 300 hp and 1000kg max.
+,- Renault clio v6 whit sadev sport gearbox,but v6 is rwd.Then better clio sport whit sadev gearbox
Quote from hboyce4 :i think it could be a good idea to add a true rally car,because the the RB4 is not powerful enough and too much heavy(its my opinion).And,too,add a true rally "section"(like in the WRC).

What do you think about my idea?

and i know i was posted before,i just want to remember it to the people on the forum

that would be savage would take a while to program it tho
Will anyone dare mention the "rally pack"?

Oops.
#10 - wark
Quote from sinbad :Will anyone dare mention the "rally pack"?

rally pack?
what rally pack?
TELL MEEE

Long been forgotten (not by me of course), I'm surprised we have never heard another word about it. I wouldn't care if a response was no, we stopped working on it, or even a yes, but something.. anything would be nice.

@squidhead, it was only mentioned once, there has been no talk on it since around the time S2 was released.
#13 - wark
I remember it every time I close LFS and see Mr. Subaru rally driver. :magnify:
Quote from XCNuse :
@squidhead, it was only mentioned once, there has been no talk on it since around the time S2 was released.

thanks, now to do some research on that and gather some info

(D'oh! I could use search button before asking)
+10 group b cars fat ass turbos
rally pack?
Quote from wark :I remember it every time I close LFS and see Mr. Subaru rally driver. :magnify:

ITS A SIGN!!!!11111111

Something like, a RB4 GT-S would be good, 300bhp, low weight, and maybe be able to compete in the LRF class too

We also need a rally section in the AutoX, like a muddy pathway with ramps all over, circling the AutoX complex.

Oops.

i'm waiting for it for a long time now...
Quote from Grudd :i'm waiting for it for a long time now...

I think you must be one of the few that hasn't given up all hope. I would appreciate at least a small mention of its status, even if it's a "not for ages, maybe never".

Rally car/track
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG