The online racing simulator
Team skin and helmet will be posted tomorrow .
i emailed our team entry form. can send over msn if needed.
I've sent ours by email a week ago.

Some suggestions:

A. Please update the first post with the teams that have already sent
Team Entry Form, Drivers Forms, Skins & Helmets.

B. It would be nice if a rules book existed in the first post too.
Things are a little fuzzy about the rules atm.

For example in the pdf version it sais we have to complete a whole lap after the race and park the car at the pitlane. Is this still applies? Because we should have fuel for 24 laps then at start.

Also the no shift-s rule during qualify is another issue etc.

The sooner you decide which the final rules will be and upload them (so we can sort any grey areas) the better will be for us and for the league
i have still to see these rules. everytime i click on the link my IE crashes and explorer.exe has to be restarted.
It might be because you 've set to the Adobe Reader to open PDF files inside the browser maybe?

Have you tried right-click on the link and then "Save Target As..."

Or try to download it with Firefox, or even better Portable Firefox.
sorted. that was an interesting read i have a few (small) concerns but i will takl this over with duke.
I thought Niko was doing the Entry form so he said, looks like he never uploaded it so I made one. Please find it below.
Attached files
Entry formdynamicraing.doc - 37 KB - 172 views
this is the atc team entry form. any word on that crash in the pre season?
Attached files
ATC Entry form.doc - 11 KB - 148 views
Quote from dadge : any word on that crash in the pre season?

It looks like it was an incident caused by infamiliarity to the car. There were server problems as well, which didn't help either. Quicksilver has set up a practice server, as he said in the Dial K thread.
A SGPS practice server, KY Nat, BF1
-
(Demon68) DELETED by Demon68
bth, a test meeting should be more than one race and about 50% of official race distance. as far as i can see, the previous one tought us that T1 will still be a nightmare, and people leave once they have crashed out. apart from that i would say it would be a good idea if everyone who has entered can at least try to make it to the next test so that everyone can get a feel for the full race (and practice T1).
with a car like the BF1, you only get back what you put in. i have done at least 200 laps in preparation for this race and tbh, i think there are still enterants who haven't done one lap.
this would be my main concern (alot of people will have put in alot of hard work only for someone who has done 0 practice takes them out on the first lap). maybe next season there should be a minimum practice laps rule or something. if you can do the practice, then you can't enter the race.
I agree, a test meeting isn't a "hi, let's have a quick stint, & bye".

I had in mind to do some 5 or 6 lap races using our race setups and fuel (~86%) just to master the T1 massacre. And after that we could try a bigger 23 laps race.
#90 - Nobo
T1 is not a problem with the right approach to racing and gentlemen racing.
I would have staid in the test meeting, but the server just annoyed me, and when you got hit by someone (i wouldnt have a problem if it would have been a small bump), with like 50-60 km/h plus or more and all what that person has to say to this incident is "wtf" instead of "sorry" (waiting for a sorry untill today from that driver, maybe i am just a bit old-fashionably), thats just so annoying and you ask yourself what event you signed there, that evening it had no sense for me to continue racing on that server.
Nobo, the "WTF" message is probably the most annoying and disrespectful message a person could spell.
No argue on that.

You really can tell a lot about someone's character and racing attitude just by reading his "predefined" race messages like WTF, BLUE FLAG LET ME PASS, YOU WHERE SLOW" etc.

A bunch of 5 laps races among us will quickly give us a chance to know each other and our racing styles better, to avoid unpleasant incidents like that in the future.

As far as there is good will we can easily sort this kind of issues without much effort.
I agree with KM, a load of 5 lap sprints would be good. I think that we should do at least 1 or 2 full races during a test session in my opinion, so that those who want to test for long distances can also benefit from it .
i'm up for that. all we need now is to organise a day/time that is good for EVERYONE. when you got taken out m8, it was also by the same accident. and for 1/3 o the race, the guy was telling me it was my fault for braking early (T1 lap1). tbh it felt like the guy just didn't brake at all.
I might have to pull Moo out of this unless I can get some drivers. Its just too much for me at the moment, I've got exams and two leagues at the moment.
Quote from Nobo :T1 is not a problem with the right approach to racing and gentlemen racing.
I would have staid in the test meeting, but the server just annoyed me, and when you got hit by someone (i wouldnt have a problem if it would have been a small bump), with like 50-60 km/h plus or more and all what that person has to say to this incident is "wtf" instead of "sorry" (waiting for a sorry untill today from that driver, maybe i am just a bit old-fashionably), thats just so annoying and you ask yourself what event you signed there, that evening it had no sense for me to continue racing on that server.

Aldi (latest new podium man in OWRL Div A - well done BTW!) speaks a lot of sense. You can practice T1 all you like but it will only be when the entire field realises that you can't win the race on the 1st lap, only lose it, that the gentlemanlyness comes in. That probably won't happen until your proper season starts and even then crashes will still occur, but they will tend not to be field wrecking situations.
the ATC 60 lap GP is a perfect example of how to take T1 (as a group) and nnot have any nasties. if everyone attacks T1 with about 80% commitment, then all should be well. if you expect a crash to happen, chances are it will. so i am expecting to win the lotto this weekend (even tho i don't do it )
What do you think about this Sunday at 20:00 BST ?
15 mins qualify, 5 five-laps races and finally one long 23 laps race.
The whole event will last maximum 1 and a half hour.
have qually for the 23 lap race (after maybe 4 or 5 sprints) and rotate that tystem until everyone has gone.
Yes, that sounds better. Anyway, I'm not administrating the whole thing, just had an idea that's all, feel free to modify the system as you wish

But is the date/time convinient for most people?
I hope that it is

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG