The online racing simulator
your funny. giving it all this "i'm better than you" shizzle. again you assumed that i was talking about south city. who tells you this stuff? lol. iirc you had good pace in the first round and as the season went on your pace vanished. but if we're talking about past leagues could you answer (for the crowd), who got a 1 day ban for asking stupid questions only minutes before the first race of a season? who gets into more arguements over stupid things? who doesn't realise that there's more to life than just lfs? who's in such a fit of rage they are probably pounding the keyboard when they type? (sorry for the assumption but if you can do it then so can i) who thinks people care whether your faster than someone else? who throws a tantrum when another driver swaps a bit of paint? who calls it racing hard when they rub paint with other drivers? who's a hypocrite??
you'll find the answer to all those questions will be "YOU"
when i practice, i tend to practice online with other cars, after all it as race i'm practicing for, not qually

back to the race. i don't really care if you beat me. (the only thing i care about is whether or not your gonna act like a bitch during the races *please do*)i didn't care when you beat me in the challenge cup (in my best car too) by a massive 4 points too (you must of been really proud). people beat me all the time and guess what lep.......you've guessed it, i don't care. you will learn that there is always someone who is better at something than you are for example, you might be better at playing computer games in your house, where as i have much better people skills. can you tell me who is going to get on better in life? i can
you see lep, what your not telling the folks at home is that it is your actions outside of this forum that brings all this bitterness your way (not by myself but others have/will too)
EDITED please remember that for most people this is just a computer game they play for a bit of fun, not everyone believes they will be discovered as the next F1 superstar through it. The only thing you are doing by being arrogant is putting pressure on yourself to perform well, everyone will now be waiting for you to fail rather than congratulating you if you do well.
Quote from Leprekaun :

EDIT: Finished. I won't go into this any further

remember lep. keep it shut or you will be just prooving that your a hypocrite.
hyp·o·crite
–noun
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
dadge and Leprekaun:
Dudes it's not the best league on planet that's OWRL F1
don't make me now to join this and win you all

:ices_rofl
Please do NIKI, dadge won't mind but I think EDITED needs to know what fast really is.
The more competitors the merrier
yeah niki join and shut this moron up please
I don't want to shutup! Seriously though Niki, join in and show them how its done.
not you, the other one
Let's see how it goes on track, eh
Im really sad for this next what I'm going to say:

I was driving XRT all the time erlier, now I'm whit cP and they do IGTC and soon next MoE seasson, and I have no practice whit that car as I should have, so I need a lot of my time for it. And soon is 24H race on KY gp rev and I need time for that too, so you see how much time LFS takes for me. And I'm thinking to sign up for TS Championship.

I really don't need this
Hi duke, me and (-Mark-) decided to form a team for this league after all.
It's called [BGR] British Greek Racing.

Please add us to the grid
Quote from KMSpeed :Hi duke, me and (-Mark-) decided to form a team for this league after all.
It's called [BGR] British Greek Racing.

Please add us to the grid

Done. Please fill in those forms and send them by e-mail or MSN to me
Well, I finished my driver form but I haven't finished the driver entry form as I need some details from ALDI to fill it out. Heres the Driver Form anyway
Attached files
Driver form.doc - 48 KB - 205 views
#66 - Nobo
Here is my driver form, team form will be posted by Leprekaun
Attached files
Driver form.doc - 12 KB - 116 views
Driver form:

EDIT: Can't seem to get the entry form working, but I do like to join this league.
Attached files
Driver form.doc - 6.8 KB - 122 views
I'd also like to be a privateer please.
I just can't compete in the first race at the Kyoto ring.

EDIT: Ofcourse! The form!
Attached files
Driver form-Jack.doc - 12 KB - 132 views
here's my application
Attached files
dadge.doc - 12 KB - 117 views
I've sent mine via e-mail as requested but since most people posted here also, here you go
Attached files
Driver form - KMSpeed.doc - 12 KB - 215 views
hi all

can you please post a hi-res (2048 X 2048) skin that you shall be using for the event and the helmet skin you shall be using. These are for the website.
Thanks
Attached images
BF1_BGR .jpg
HEL_-Mark-.jpg
also still need the team entry forms from all teams as well please

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG