The online racing simulator
SGPA Sim Grand Prix Series
The SGPA (Sim Grand Prix Association) Sim Grand Prix Series is a new league using the BF1 which will provide a high quality of racing and post production broadcasts. Racing will feature stewarding and a safety car.

The SGPS, which is sponsored by 500servers will race on Wednesday evenings at 8:30 pm (BST). Races will be of a length around 28 minutes and with a 15 minute qualifying session. Races are scheduled to not conflict with any ESL ESCC races, so drivers can do both.

Schedule

16th May - Kyoto Ring National - Japanese Grand Prix
30th May - Aston National - British Grand Prix
27th June - Blackwood Grand Prix Circuit - Welsh Grand Prix
11th July - Fern Bay Gold - Jamaican Grand Prix
18 July - South City Long - English Grand Prix
25 July - Westhill International - Irish Grand Prix
22 August - Kyoto Ring Grand Prix Long - Pacific Grand Prix
29 August - Aston North - European Grand Prix

To enter your team, PM me. Like real life F1, teams will be made of two cars. If you are not in a team, you will be added to a free agents pool where you can sort out teams amongst yourselves and/or be visible to team administrators.

The SGPS Team

ATC Quicksilver, Duke_toaster, Minimax and The General Lee

Current teams

ATC (Car numbers 3 and 4)
Jordan XF1 (Car numbers 5 and 6)
Moo Racing (Car numbers 7 and 8)
Dynamic Racing (Car numbers 9 and 10)
British-Greek Racing (Car numbers 11 and 12)

Free agents pool

Solidum[NL]
I'm looking forward to the start of the season, the work I have done on the videos so far has been great fun, the track guides will certainly add a professional look to the broadcasts once the commentary is added.

The team behind this is passionate and dedicated to this series, so I am expecting the racing, broadcasts and general running of it to be of a high quality.
Awesome, I'd love to join that .
I'm loving the BF1 atm got my pb down to a 54:70 on BLGP not sure about the other courses for the BF1 but i would stand in if any of the ATC'ers don't feel like racing that car.
#6 - dadge
i have already shown my interest
SPGA, Sim Grand Prix series...what does the A stand for?
Association
Sim GP Association Sim Grand Prix Series.

EDIT : Beaten to it
you wrote more though
The quality of the intro on google video isnt very high, so we will be looking to upload the high quality videos somewhere for people to download in addition to having them on google video for those of you with slower internet connections.
I'm very interested in this. I've been wanting to get into a BF1 league for a good while, wanted to join the OWRL BF1 series but had no one to team up with . So if any1 is interested in going for Jordan XF1 , Lemme know through PMs!
Me and S14 DRIFT will be Moo Racing

(Heh, that's kinda a joke. I want to enter Moo but we've gotta decide on the drivers)
I'd like to participate as a privateer
#16 - Nobo
I'm intersted, races are a bit short in my opinion, but so it will a short time frame for midweek.
just a note saying that a website is currently in development and will be up ASAP
Driver Lineup...
Hi all!

This is the driver lineup for Jordan XF1 so far: (might be getting a 3rd driver to fill in for me for a few of the races)

Jordan XF1 Drivers: ALDI and Leprekaun

Leprekaun LFSW Stats

ALDI LFSW Stats

Heres the team logo:

Thanks all for your interest. More details (a rulebook, the site, the entry forms etc.) will be available soon.
New driver in the free agents pool.
(-Mark-) is now in the free agents pool.
Just a note, we're Moo Racing not MOO Racing.

Also, the team WILL be in the league, we just haven't sorted out drivers yet
Quote from Leifde :Just a note, we're Moo Racing not MOO Racing.

Also, the team WILL be in the league, we just haven't sorted out drivers yet

Updated.
I would like to announce a new team has entered the Sim Grand Prix Series.

Dynamic Racing has experience competing in leagues such as Battle of The Teams and is lead by ConeDodgers GTR league, Battle of The Teams and SimFIA DTM driver James Rowe. Drivers are TBC.

2,300th post
Quote from duke_toaster :I would like to announce a new team has entered the Sim Grand Prix Series.

Dynamic Racing has experience competing in leagues such as Battle of The Teams and is lead by ConeDodgers GTR league, Battle of The Teams and SimFIA DTM driver James Rowe. Drivers are TBC.

2,300th post

Brown nose.

What are you trying to say about Moo Racing

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG