The online racing simulator
Best programme for rendering ??
(45 posts, started )
:doh:

Thanks
Quote from XCNuse :lol brazil isn't professional at all..

anyways, i'm posting curious if anyone knows how to set up a working suspension?

i've got the linking done, but i can't get the double A arms to rotate on their rotation point, they just.. move up and down completely

Attached files
IK test.zip - 268.2 KB - 168 views
Quote from HYUNDAI :We do not ask those things here hyundai.
-XCNuse

dont keep me in suspense XCNuse, what did he ask for.
its bugging me now.
Quote from speedykev :dont keep me in suspense XCNuse, what did he ask for.
its bugging me now.

I think he asked "where to download"
Quote from RudolfR :I think he asked "where to download"

No it was the serial. but if he as the free download of Bryce 5 all he as to do is register it.
Quote from HYUNDAI :THANKS! very much but in what page is serial number?

[whooooooooooooosh!]

Dude, let me spell it out for you nice and simply:

Do

Not

Ask

For

Serial

Numbers

For

Anything

Here

I seriously wonder sometimes how people manage to get their brain to tell their body to get out of bed in the morning.

Regards,

Ian
I don't think there is a "best" renderer. Most of them really do good. If you are experienced enough you'd get good images in mental ray or vray or final render and even in scanline (max)...It's a choice of yours.
Besides, mental ray has an ability to divide one rendering job to many nodes and there are some hardware renderers available in the market.
Vray is better in gi (imo) and final render does self illuminated objects in a better way...
I haven't tried other renderers but what i can suggest is; Quality of the scene/object/scene setup is much more important than the renderer you use.So paying more attention while building the scene is the thing that should be done.
#35 - joen
Quote from ZORER :I don't think there is a "best" renderer. Most of them really do good. If you are experienced enough you'd get good images in mental ray or vray or final render and even in scanline (max)...It's a choice of yours.
Besides, mental ray has an ability to divide one rendering job to many nodes and there are some hardware renderers available in the market.
Vray is better in gi (imo) and final render does self illuminated objects in a better way...
I haven't tried other renderers but what i can suggest is; Quality of the scene/object/scene setup is much more important than the renderer you use.So paying more attention while building the scene is the thing that should be done.

definitely, I completely agree The creator is much more important than the tool he uses.
thats why i was asking for the best tool...
I'm back
i have learnt some more about lighting, i'm still using Bryce with an upgrade from 5 to 6. now i can use reflection mapping, i think its made a big difference in the render. what do you think?.

#38 - C40Z
very impressive lighting dude good work

greetz caoz
What a quality
i think Nuse has been stunned into silence. or he's busy playing with his new laptop.
The car is low poly and its just a quick render i'm just experimenting at the moment.
the HDRI is a Woodland scene may be its that making it look bumpy.
HDRI are not the best quality I've seen, need to get some better one's.

Bryce is making it look a lot better than it actually is.
But I will work on it.
-
(Dalek0220) DELETED by Dalek0220
Quote from Jakg :no it won't, using Ian H's excellent pre-made scenes i was banging out renders like this in about 3 hours

using what program?
#45 - Jakg
3DSMax + Brazil

Best programme for rendering ??
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG