The online racing simulator
I passed my driving test
(41 posts, started )
I passed my driving test
:auto: ,I passed my driving test today,yay!!soon as i get my insurance covered up i shall be on the road,using most of my LFS techniquesRazz
Congrats man Big grin remember, when in doubt, shift+S Big grin

I'm taking my theory test tomorrow Smile
Quote from VTiRoj :Congrats man Big grin remember, when in doubt, shift+S Big grin

I'm taking my theory test tomorrow Smile

hahah,SHIFT + S rofl,best of luck with your testThumbs up
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :hahah,SHIFT + S rofl,best of luck with your testThumbs up

Thanks man, and best of luck with your future driving Tilt
Quote from VTiRoj :Thanks man, and best of luck with your future driving Tilt

Thanks and same to youThumbs up
oh dear!
just what we need Big grin
now don't crash ur car, and remember, there is no reset switch!
hahaha,ill do all my practicing on your servers beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep MOVE BITCH haha Nah really i'll be okRazz
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :hahaha,ill do all my practicing on your servers beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep MOVE BITCH haha Nah really i'll be okRazz

bring it own cowboy!!
could u bring me to edingbourgh Shy
Quote from kiss me :bring it own cowboy!!
could u bring me to edingbourgh Shy

hahah,sure be there in 10Razz,you may need personal insurance Uhmm Shy
if i die, atleast ill die with you, and not alone my friend Shy
:ices_rofl ME= :eclipsee_==== :ambulance =:doh:
Quote from kiss me :if i die, atleast ill die with you, and not alone my friend Shy

*Cough* GAY *Cough*
Now you've passed you have the joy of spending the next 10 years learning how to drive properly! And by that I don't mean speed or driving lines, but anticipation, mechanical sympathy, courtesy, relaxation etc.

Anyone who has been driving for less than 10 years who claims they have sufficient anticipation is WRONG. Most, if not all of ALL drivers who claim to have sufficient anticipation are also WRONG.

Another tip: Get on a skidpan with an approved driver trainer for at least half a day, and also spend a month on a motorcycle (not a moped). Until you have done these things the best you can hope to be on the roads is merely adequate and only a semi-major risk to all other road users, incl pedestrians.
Quote from tristancliffe :Anyone who has been driving for less than 10 years who claims they have sufficient anticipation is WRONG.

I think your WRONG there Tristan. I can say with great confidence that i am a good driver on the road, and i dont mean that to sound cocky.
I haven't spent the time on a motorbike, but i have on a bike and there's not really much of a difference when it comes to car drivers observation skills. The amount of times i have nearly been taken clean off my bike just because of people not using their mirrors!
I'd say i can read the traffic and road ahead very well, i'd say i'm a curious driver and patient most of the time.
10 years is a large margin. Maybe 4 or 5 years is a better time span.

I've been driving for just under a year now (and drivern around 7k). I'd like to think I am a decent driver, I have good awareness which has come from many years of cycling and also from being on a motorbike. I understand how a car handles closeish to the limit but if I stepped over the mark I don't know how I would react which is why I want to go on a advanced dricers course.

My advice is take ur time, don't let other road users get on your nerves and mostly enjoy it. Sometimes there isn't nothing better than a long driver down your favourite roads with your music on.

Andy.
Thanks guy's,the most worrying things is for me are the small and simple thing's like forgetting to indicate etcSchwitz
Well done buddy. Passed my thoery today Smile
Thanks,and well doneThumbs up
well done all with their driving test thing, but the theory test -- a four year old child could pass that one Shrug
Well done mate, just need to send me a picture of that Astra of yours now Big grin
Big grin ,it's coming on nicely now,nice and simple,got a set of sparco buckets coming this week Smile and lowerig springs i will post pics when ready Thumbs up
Quote from joshdifabio :*Cough* GAY *Cough*

i'm not gay, he just has a way of talking that makes me listen to him, like giving some people a free server... keep your friends close and your enemy's even closer
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Big grin ,it's coming on nicely now,nice and simple,got a set of sparco buckets coming this week Smile and lowerig springs i will post pics when ready Thumbs up

coughriceroughtitsanastracough
I decided not to post about this last week, but I also got my real license last week, wednesday. Passed my theory and practical exam the first time, only got a note for defensive driving, but I don't really care about that one.

It's strange driving with people nexto you, with my temporary license I could only drive alone or with my parents (anyone above 24 + a license). I'm not always paying that much attention, lately had a few just missed someone situations. Not really my fault though (of course not Big grin). But overall I'm pretty aware of what's happening around me and what's coming up next. I already learned to drive a bit more careful, especially because my car is a drunk, it drinks too much!
Quote from sgt.flippy : especially because my car is a drunk, it drinks too much!

same with my dad just slap it and u'll be fine Wink

I passed my driving test
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG