The online racing simulator
drift score meter
(9 posts, started )
drift score meter
Ive been doing quiet a bit of drifting latly and i was wondering if anyone has the score meter thing they have cause it would be handy for practising and my priv tournys...
your looking for lapper but i think its getting some work atm with the new insim changes. scroll through this forum for lfs lapper and you will find a version for patch W
drift scores encourages bad habits and bad lines.
not when you drive like me , neddless to say , im no wreaker or anything i just wanna use it for the purpose of seeing how many points i can get on the circut or on a link.

*note to self - dont be nice to lfs members if there gonna be annying again *
Quote from theirishnoob :not when you drive like me , neddless to say , im no wreaker or anything i just wanna use it for the purpose of seeing how many points i can get on the circut or on a link.

*note to self - dont be nice to lfs members if there gonna be annying again *

Do u like kyoto ring or fern bay?
Quote from freetimmy :Do u like kyoto ring or fern bay?

he cant even drive them yet so how could he like them?
@ theirishnoob lapper is not good to drift with it just takes all the skill out of drifting idd suggest trying to keep smooth drifts and try make them nice and long, lapper reminds me of N4SU style drifting cause the more you angle your car the more points you get.

i run lapper on my servers, when they are working, but i turn the points off and just use the times and msgs to let ppl know stuff, and my servers are drift.

Racemania!
meh i just like it cause afterall , i keep m line , and i link cornrs good , but id like to find one again so i can be at my pb

drift score meter
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG