The online racing simulator
You guys are no help.
(61 posts, closed, started )
You guys are no help.
Whenever I post something, the most prevalent response I receive is.. well..

Get S2!

And guess what. The time will come when it does.

You guys are being too forceful. I can never ask for help without being slammed with these Get s2 instructions. It's just as mindless as posting.

Lol

or

U ARE TEH OOBER H4x0rr!!

Please, leave me be, I will get s2 when I can, but besides that, can you cut down on the remarks and follow up with a half-meaningful post? Not to generalize people, but this happens often..

The second issue I would like to address, is, how people can flame each other for the simplest things. Whether it be how they once acted, their reputation, grammatical errors, interests, and basic topics. I think that a somewhat related, and positive beneficial message should be posted.

How come posting "LOL You are funny!!!" is spam, but "GET S2!!!!!" is not?

Just a little thought from me. What do you guys think .

(I sense that irony will erupt from this thread )
#2 - CSU1
:slap: just buy S2
#4 - th84
The reason why you always get that response is because most of the time the thing's you are posting about could be prevented by buying a license. Pretty simple really.

I agree, sometime's people do go a bit overboard with ragging on people, but I cant ever recall it being because of their intrests or basic topics. It's usually their English use, drifters, or their reputation, and some of that is deserved.
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Please, leave me be

...coming from a guy who just started a thread on the subject.

Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :(I sense that irony will erupt from this thread )

You're not wrong

Edit: Forgot to say, buy S2! :P
#6 - Davo
That's life sadly, not everyone get's along and being the internet you'll find people are much more brash with their comments since there's really no consequence.

Money makes the world go round, buy S2.
My parents don't know how to get me a license...-_-

And since when does needing drift help involve needing to buy a license?
#8 - CSU1
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :My parents don't know how to get me a license...-_-

Print this page, staple it to your forehead because they think you just dont want it hard enough
E:

@ loveshark: You joined 2003 only 3 posts? how?
Attached images
f.JPG
Your p.....p.....pp...........pppp..........parents?

Got a bank account or credit card? Get a Paypal account and pay that way. Its that simple. You not only get access to an excellent game, you also get respect on the forums!
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :You not only get access to an excellent game, you also get respect on the forums!

So, if you don't have an S2 license, you would not get respect on the forums...... brilliant......

Thanks for proving criticaldrift's right....

....and don't bother replying to this... I will not see it....
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :My parents don't know how to get me a license...-_-

And since when does needing drift help involve needing to buy a license?

Parents? Getting YOU a license?

Get a job. Pay for it yourself.
youll just have to accept that what youre playing is a demo ... its not supposed to be played for years its just there to fill a few hours until you decide if youll buy the game or delete it
so you can either buy the game and have someone to appeal to in case something like this happens or you can continue using a freebie but will have to live with whichever downsides it has
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :You not only get access to an excellent game, you also get respect on the forums!

Very bold statement, though so not true.
I was just poking fun at him, but seriously, I do agree with the fact that demo racers are being told to buy S2 almost all the time. Which is a good thing, you know, to promote S2.

And yes, demo racers don't get much respect on the forums, even you MauroDiaz have to agree. People are always reminding them that they are demo racers, and look down at them from heaven (S2!). So don't remind me that I am agreeing with him, because I KNOW I AM.

I was a demo user for a long time before buying S2, and I know some people just don't have the resources to buy it yet. But many will eventually, and they don't need people to constantly tell them to buy it. In fact, this whole situation has me questioning why this forum labels every user as Demo, S1, or S2 licensed. I don't care who I'm replying to, whether a demo or licensed user, they are all people to me.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Your p.....p.....pp...........pppp..........parents?

Got a bank account or credit card? Get a Paypal account and pay that way. Its that simple. You not only get access to an excellent game, you also get respect on the forums!

I am 14 years old...

Quote from MauroDiaz :So, if you don't have an S2 license, you would not get respect on the forums...... brilliant......

Thanks for proving criticaldrift's right....

....and don't bother replying to this... I will not see it....

So I guess I was wrong all along

Quote from luftrofl :Parents? Getting YOU a license?

Get a job. Pay for it yourself.

C'mon...my birthday was on the 23rd And I am only 14..is it even legal for me to buy s2? (by myself)

Quote from shiny_red_cobra :I was just poking fun at him, but seriously, I do agree with the fact that demo racers are being told to buy S2 almost all the time. Which is a good thing, you know, to promote S2.

And yes, demo racers don't get much respect on the forums, even you MauroDiaz have to agree. People are always reminding them that they are demo racers, and look down at them from heaven (S2!). So don't remind me that I am agreeing with him, because I KNOW I AM.

I was a demo user for a long time before buying S2, and I know some people just don't have the resources to buy it yet. But many will eventually, and they don't need people to constantly tell them to buy it. In fact, this whole situation has me questioning why this forum labels every user as Demo, S1, or S2 licensed. I don't care who I'm replying to, whether a demo or licensed user, they are all people to me.

This could have been useful back when I made that topic about demo and s2 users being hostile to each other
1. gosh, i just wasted time reading up some kid's spaz...

2. It's legal to get S2... at 14 ...

3. Stop depending on your parents, be yourself and find the 50 dollars, it's easy and go to the bank and ask how to send a money order. (I worked in a bank so I know)

4. S2 users can be hostile but at least we're not " I PWNED JOO NUB!!!" and polluting the official forims with nonsense.

5. Finally, buy S2.
I have the money..I just don't know how to pay for it..

I'm not spazzing, but hey..

I get asked to buy s2 everywhere I post.

All I need is for someone to pay..I can supply the money..

I don't speak that retarded internet slang.

Finally, irony is a great thing
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :I have the money..I just don't know how to pay for it..

Go to the bank, and ask for the nice lady or the nice guy to get you a money order to the devs. It is that simple. Don't even ask your parents
#19 - JJ72
someone in canada buy him a voucher, as simple as that.
Easier, He sends a canadian (I'll volunteer) the $$, and then said sexy Canadian purchases the voucher.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Easier, He sends a canadian (I'll volunteer) the $$, and then said sexy Canadian purchases the voucher.

I dunno on that. BBT seems about 7% more sexier.

Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :I have the money..I just don't know how to pay for it..

I see from the flag by your name that you're in Canada, like myself. In that case you can buy it the same way I did. I didn't have access to a credit card or online payments either. Go to the LFS main site and login to the "Welcome Guest" box in the top right. Click on the Buy a License link on the left and then on the Money Order section. There you'll get all the details about what you need to do to complete the purchase. You can get a money order at any major bank. Just take your money, and ask to buy an international money order for £ 24 British Pounds. (call ahead before you go to the bank to make sure you have enough Canadian money to cover the exchange rate and fees)
just relax man , they just want us to buy s2 but then again some of us are not so rich

untill then just report anyone who abuse's you

also you Can buy pre-paid credit cards ( atleast over here ) so that cuts down on bank charges
Quote from theirishnoob :just relax man , they just want us to buy s2 but then again some of us are not so rich

untill then just report anyone who abuse's you

also you Can buy pre-paid credit cards ( atleast over here ) so that cuts down on bank charges

lololololol.

Quote from Mikkel Petersen :lololololol.

lol! im glad a demo racer posted that so it's demo on demo

There is too much "buy S2" to demo racers which is shame as i think it may put some people off. I do think the demo is to expansive and allows too much freedom for demo user's but that is another topic.

If people want a S2 as some demo users say they do then they would find a way.

And by the way : Buy S2 now! GO GO GO!
This thread is closed

You guys are no help.
(61 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG