The online racing simulator
An unconditionated welcome for Franky and a conditionated one for XCNuse. Sorry to say this, but I have my reasons.
Quote from XCNuse :Oh God.. first day of work and I'm already being abused

Yup, and this is just the beginning....mwoahaaahhah

Congrats guys.
cry us a river, or post with your real account o.O
ok with who did you sleep with?
#30 - CSU1
If Franky's moderation skills are as good as his driving we are all in for a good laugh
Frankies Deal of the Month (May): Crack LFS and get TWO bans for the price of one! And the offer lasts as long as you use the forum, not just until the end of the month!!!!
#32 - ste_
Franky's not to be trusted - he's an erotic adverturer of the most deranged kind.
#33 - CSU1

So now he's an erotic adventuring, server dealing moderator who cant drive
congratulations guys - have fun
Quote from LFSn00b :Hahaha, i wonder when the next mods will be selected?

Whenever it is, I hope you don't get asked

Quote from tristancliffe :Frankies Deal of the Month (May): Crack LFS and get TWO bans for the price of one! And the offer lasts as long as you use the forum, not just until the end of the month!!!!

:ices_rofl

Quote from mediamolecule :XCnuse has the social skills of a vigilante with acne, the self awareness and notion of ridicule of a chicken, and the annoying brat degree as expressed everytime someone posts their best efforts. So, all in all, a suiting choice for Victor. Congratulations.

It will be this for your account, or at least that sock puppet one.

http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?v ... DskLdrHEiqsWmnhOTxNPKIf7p
congratulations!
XCnuse: make new cars for LFS!
#37 - Jakg
Quote from LFSn00b :Hahaha, i wonder when the next mods will be selected?

i don't know, and i doubt it will be soon, although i wouldn't get your hopes up - most of the posts of yours i see are massively off-topic in one of the threads i would define as "spam threads" (ie the "finish the sentance thread")
First mod to ban Jakqui gets a cookie.
#39 - mr_x
Congrats on the mod status to the Grumpy old git (he said himself ) and XCnuse of course
#40 - Jakg
Quote from CSU1 :

So now he's an erotic adventuring, server dealing moderator who cant drive

you missed out psycopathic

Thanks again for the welcomes guys. Hope to ban some of you soon
#42 - CSU1
XC's on files whats your shout Franky?
Quote from CSU1 : XC's on files whats your shout Franky?

nothing specific yet. but we will see .
Oh crap. at least in teamspeak I can kick franky, now the power is all with him.......good thing im gone on monday, other wise i could see myself with a banned account very quickly, lol.
#46 - axus
Congrats guys. Enjoy it. Best of luck an' all.

Good choice, Victor, the forum was getting a little spammy. Logic hopefully applies to forums and spam is inversely proportional to the number of moderators.
Quote from axus :Congrats guys. Enjoy it. Best of luck an' all.

Good choice, Victor, the forum was getting a little spammy. Logic hopefully applies to forums and spam is inversely proportional to the number of moderators.

Nevar!
Congratz Franky ^^

Good work man, see you later on CC ^^
Quote from mediamolecule :XCnuse has the social skills of a vigilante with acne, the self awareness and notion of ridicule of a chicken, and the annoying brat degree as expressed everytime someone posts their best efforts. So, all in all, a suiting choice for Victor. Congratulations.

How pathetic.

Bye bye (if you'd have posted with your real account you would not have been perma-banned)
-
((SaM)) DELETED by (SaM)
franky good luck.
XCNuse lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG