The online racing simulator
Please welcome two new moderators
I'd like to introduce two new moderators :

Franky500 and XCNuse

XCNuse has been taking care of the files sections for a while now and we've decided to make him a full moderator.
Franky has dwelled around for a long time as well and has moderator experience from elsewhere.

The forum's been a bit busier than usual as of late, so we could do with a few extra hands. Be kind to them, and they'll try to be kind to you
Boo! Down with the traitors!

:thumbsdow
Cool, XCNuse - franky500 I'll show You my respect :bowdown::chairfall:haha::drink:
great! we more hands are allways welcome
You might want to be careful saying 'more hands are always welcome' around franky, he might be the wrong idea

Oh no wait I can't make those jokes anymore, he will just ban me like he does on teamspeak

Congrats to you both
Oh great, the big bad Franky is walkin' around now? Somebody give me a pint of the most rancid beer in town!!!!

Heh, the patch is near, I feel it. Not inside yet though :/

"Grats" both although I don't know each of you... at all

Some people have seen this pic already, but let's post it again. Fits into these situations. Just a warning for teh new mods : link
Gratz This forum is harsh to manage :P
Conrgats you both and good
If there is a priest among us, now might be the time to give the prayer for the tortured soul for Franky and XCNuse.
Congrats! The spam produced by new and not-so-new members was getting out of hand lately anyway
Quote from AndroidXP :Congrats! The spam produced by new and not-so-new members was getting out of hand lately anyway

Word!
Congrats to both!

Nuse - please don't let it get to your head, as your file moderator/janitor status did a bit, and I'm worried that you might be a little bit RSCesque in your approach... Feel free to totally prove me wrong (though I expect you'll just delete this from my post).
-
(Goop) DELETED by Goop
#14 - joen
congrats and good luck to both
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Yep, welcome to the team guys. Now you'll both become grumpy miserable gits like the rest of us!

Tristan - we share your sentiments, I believe Vic's had a chat with him. Let's not worry about the past though.
lol he did dont worry

@quicksilver hah! i didn't even think about it that way! (... maybe it is lol)

but thanks anyway guys
Well, happy happy! I hope there is something big around the corner so we can put the rookies to a test

And maybe now it would be the time to start writing like the "grown ups" do?
Doesn't give a mighty impression of the forums if the mods don't know capitals and overuse terms such as "lol" (this is for nuse of course).
Oh God.. first day of work and I'm already being abused hahahah

I'll work on my limiting of lols
Quote from XCNuse :...

I see, the time has come where moderators spell even worse than the average member on this forum
Quote from AndroidXP :I see, the time has come where moderators spell even worse than the average member on this forum

LOL hahahah ....

Maybe this one helps: link
spam test spam test spam test
Grats, have fun modding
grats =)
Quote from hackerx :spam test spam test spam test

Ill let you get away with that one as a good will gesture

Thanks guys hope all works out well.

@Bob. too late. already a grumpy old git.
@QS. you know thats only for you and the donkey (private joke)
@kev. Bah Humbug.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG