The online racing simulator
missign your braking point =)
(54 posts, started )
#51 - Jakg
as you know i like the FXO, its FWD (so spinning shouldn't be an issue, but by lord do i try :P), but the rear can still break loose.

Plus i REALLY like the looks, ok, it's not as sexy as the XRT can be, but it's just got something i like about it.

LRF drivers *have* to wait for other drivers because unfortunately its only you two on track
In terms of missing a braking point, I agree that you should not be so much on the limit that missing a braking point means the race is over for you. If you go a meter or so passed it, then really you should just run your car a little wide. Maybe loose a few tenths, nothing huge. Remember that braking is less important than taking the correct line and getting a good exit speed.

When I first started racing if I was following a car I was unfamiliar with, I used to pull slightly off of the line so I wasn't braking directly behind them. Then if I had misjudged their braking I would not cause an accident. Of course after a few corners or laps of following them, I would be able to judge their braking efficiently and start to follow with less margin for error. It's a good tactic to use if you find you are rear-ending people a lot.

Racing is racing, I don't mind 'swapping-paint' and I have no problem taking a few knocks now and again. If you don't make mistakes sometimes then maybe you aren't trying hard enough. That said if you make the same mistake time after time, then you really need to analyse what you are doing a bit more.
I also use the close-eyes method!
I haven't found my braking points so I can't miss them

missign your braking point =)
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG