The online racing simulator
To bad guys. Welcome back to the next race in May.

Btw ... the server is up now under the name The LFS LeMans League Official.
can i enter the race tonight representing prawler motorsports i no it is late notice but can i drive the fox in this league tonight please?
#53 - Davo
You have just over 2 hours to do 28 laps to get your 50 lap status. If you do that then no problem.
Just double checking this
18:00 GMT? which is 19:00 BST (British summer time) ? So for those living in the UK the race will be 7pm tonight?
Quote from Greboth :Just double checking this
18:00 GMT? which is 19:00 BST (British summer time) ? So for those living in the UK the race will be 7pm tonight?

Yes ... the warmup starts at that time.
Ahw - just came home now and I haven't had a chance to do the 60 laps so I will be missing this race
The warmup starts in 20 minutes, and the race in 1h 20min ...
sry guys, dad has a name's day party, i cant get to my pc whole night
#59 - Davo
Good race guys. The battles between the XFRs were very fun to watch. INteresting to see the FOX up there competing with the GTRs,

Race stats available
I ask for excuses them for the desertion ... ... me key the connection and after 10 minutes back..
Quote from Davo :Good race guys. The battles between the XFRs were very fun to watch. INteresting to see the FOX up there competing with the GTRs,

Race stats available

I think on longer tracks the fox wouldnt have much of a chance it was just fe being so twisty. Those stats say it all really. Was alot of fun in the fox, holding off the fxr and pulling away, all went wrong sometimes in laps 30's or 40's cant remember, i crashed at the first chicane and my concentration just went
Was good race though, shame more people didnt turn up. Would of liked someone to actually race against.
Thank you all who participated, after all it was a fun race.
This track isn't easy so a lot of things happened.
I was a bit tired at the end and did mistakes that allmost took my car out. Luckely I managed to do the last laps.

My internet connection is very shaky at home, so I write this at work. When I come home I'll put the points for this race and the over all standings.
Points for the racebtw: I can't find jayhawks point system anywhere. If someone have it or know how it works I'll use my own head here ... )

GT1:
Cawwa 10
Micke 8

GT2:
Xenoa 10
Locovich 8
Ludia 2
Javi 1

FOX:
Greboth 10
Ian Maslen 2

Two points is given to Ludia and Ian becourse they did more then 10 laps. Javi got a point for he was there and raced.

Is this ok with you guys?
Fine by me them getting the points

Oh yeah! leading the fox points lol.
my first time!

XFR for me!

Quote from becker :my first time!

XFR for me!

este round ya termino.....

hay que ver la fecha del proximo.
A little late but now the overall standings are updated with the suggested points above.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG