The online racing simulator
Quote from minimax :sorry guys but I will not be able to participate in this race

Ah ... to bad to loose such a good UFR driver.
-
(Cawwa) DELETED by Cawwa : Double post
Are we going to use patch W9 in this race?
This league sounds great , how would I go about signing up for future races?
Quote from Locovich :Are we going to use patch W9 in this race?

I was thinking about that too. Imo right now I think we wait till the next race. It might be a bit tight in time with less then a week to go. Lemme hear around and take a final decision tomorrow.
Quote from Ian Maslen :This league sounds great , how would I go about signing up for future races?

We have said: as long as you have done 50 laps on the combo we are running you can run.

Looking at your stats it looks as you want to run in the FOX class. Try some longer runs in our server to get your 50 laps. There is spots left for you in that class.
Quote from Cawwa :I was thinking about that too. Imo right now I think we wait till the next race. It might be a bit tight in time with less then a week to go. Lemme hear around and take a final decision tomorrow.

I´m with you... use it next race... Remember, now with W9, FZR adds 100kg and XRR adds 50kg of minimum ballast...
however, my class is not affected so its the same for me...
Yes, another reason not to change, at least not for this round. Patch W9 is very interesting and soon W10 is on the way. That one is NOT compatible backwards though. Big things is coming up as it seems.

For now we run with patch W0, origin patch W. Let's see what the future brings on.
Quote from Cawwa :We have said: as long as you have done 50 laps on the combo we are running you can run.

Looking at your stats it looks as you want to run in the FOX class. Try some longer runs in our server to get your 50 laps. There is spots left for you in that class.

Ok, I've started my 50 laps now in the fox, so count me in if that's cool with you.
Count me in! . 1:14.29 PB and have done 79 laps so I'd like to participate.
Quote from Ian Maslen :Ok, I've started my 50 laps now in the fox, so count me in if that's cool with you.

Yes sir! You are down in the FOX ... welcome
Quote from Leprekaun :Count me in! . 1:14.29 PB and have done 79 laps so I'd like to participate.

Any particular car? ....

EDIT: As the mind reader I am I put you up in the FOX ... Welcome!
As I am not really enjoying the FZR at his combo and there are more for the GTRs then FOX. I think if possible could I change to FOX?

The next race as its ASNAT I am 100% for FZR
#38 - Davo
You can't swap cars mid season, the one you do your first race in your stuck with.
Quote from Davo :You can't swap cars mid season, the one you do your first race in your stuck with.

Oh right, did not know that! Ok I will stay with the FZR then!
Yes according to rule 1.3: ... Entrants may choose one vehicle for the upcoming race, and must adhere to choice.

We do this for fun though. In most mixed leagues you can switch once during the season. If you want to drive that FOX now you have to stick to that one during this season. You will of course loose your current points and start from 0 points in the FOX class. Is that what you want?
First post is updated with the new times according to the poll.

In the PM's I've send out to you I wrongly wrote the race is 50 laps. Temporary brain fart. Of course it's 60 laps!
First post updated again.
The GTR1 grid is extended with one car since we don't have full grid and RevengeR is the truly race leader.
I´m checking the race time.... is two hours earlier than the last one? I´m here GMT-3 and is quite difficult to calculate the race time... That´s why on last race i miss the qualy...
#44 - Davo
Yep, two hours earlier.
Well ... it's two hours earlier according to UTC or GMT. But those don't bother about daylight saving time, they are always the same. Since we do have that daylight saving time or summer time, we race only one hour earlier according to what our clocks shows.
Crap. Wife just dropped this on me.

I have to attend a church function for my Goddaughter tomorrow; I thought it would not conflict, but it looks like now it will.

I was supposed to be the safety car...
Sorry guys, but i must drop out of this race...
Ohh yehaa this will be fun
Here's the new Pace Car ... we'll update it later on with the logos that are coming up.
Attached images
RAC_PC_lmns.jpg
Apologies Cawwa, I can't race tonight . My bro has a league race tonight in GPL and the times clash, sorry about the last minute notice .

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG