The online racing simulator
Drift Mod (rFactor)
(16 posts, started )
Drift Mod (rFactor)
#2 - nihil
Boo Yaa Tribe!! Cracking sound track and nice, 'hand-held' feel to the video. Enjoyed that...
haha.. I love some of those comments from people
#4 - nihil
Quote from Madman_CZ :haha.. I love some of those comments from people

Oh lordy... Remember "Never get off the boat!" from Apocalypse Now? On Youtube, its "All I wanted was some ****ing mangos man! Never Scroll down! Never scroll down!!"
I have to say the cars look nice..but the smoke is inside the cockpit too
It speaks a thousand words that you have to make a special drift mod for your "simulation" to be able to slide the cars around. My guess is they won't be able to race these cars normally, because they are "set up for drifting" :rolleyes:
Is this like a ps2 game or somedthing?
*points And Laughs*
no, its a (unfinished) mod for RFactor, for PC
Quote from AndroidXP :It speaks a thousand words that you have to make a special drift mod for your "simulation" to be able to slide the cars around. My guess is they won't be able to race these cars normally, because they are "set up for drifting" :rolleyes:

That's mainly because most rF mods have very little attention paid to the physics realistic and driftable road cars are in rF if you look for them, BMW E46 M3 and JSC come to mind.
Awful "music". :vomit:

And the comments are far more entertaining than the video actually.
Quote from ajp71 :That's mainly because most rF mods have very little attention paid to the physics realistic and driftable road cars are in rF if you look for them, BMW E46 M3 and JSC come to mind.

its extremely hard to drift any of their standard cars too, so i dont think its missing effort in the mods...
-
(Hankstar) DELETED by Hankstar
This is the realistic mod that has the lateral tyre grip peak somewhere between 30 and 53 degrees depending on the load on the tyre.. I've said that before but its so crazy that its worth repeating.
*takes deep breath*
ok, ill prolly be flamed, but who has an rfactor 1.250 install setup?
its to put it on my ftp server,cuz the standard links r slow and a m8 doesnt know what to dl...
if any1 has a setup, add me on msn:
sk8tersmurf(at)hotmail(dot)com...
then ill give login details 'n such...
*takes another deep breath*
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :its extremely hard to drift any of their standard cars too, so i dont think its missing effort in the mods...

The ISI mods are absolutely diabolical, only the rTrainer, rF3 (not made by ISI) and the new Panoz mods are worth looking at.

Drift Mod (rFactor)
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG